1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Evolutionbrokers ( Maximus Global Marketing ) is a Scam

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by kahunaw, Jan 9, 2019.

1. kahunaw

kahunaw Recruit

- They ignore withdrawal requests (almost a month) but have a withdrawal policy on their webpage of "one business day"
    - They prepare (and park) fake entries as open trades - what for? To manipulate your trading history to clear your account?

- They pretend to have an office in London with a London-area-code- telefon number (operated from a kanal islands phone company )

They send out a brochure with pictures from the internet to hide themselves

- Chiristopher Luciano (?) the boss is a guy speaking english with an italian accent he is the seller - he is very convincing about your probable high provits, but stops answering emails when confronted with facts

- They have a brandet MasterCard to convince possible customers that they are a trustable company

Anybody here is a customer of evolutionbrokers.com or has met Christopher Luciano in person?

2. FxMaster

FxMaster Lt. Colonel

First of all, invite the company by using invite company option to your thread. And if you unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

3. Sand08

Sand08 Recruit

I haven't heard of them but their scam sounds alot like how myself and my husband were scammed.
    I have