Favorite movies of 2014

jotekfinance

Corporal
Did you have a favorite movie of 2014?
There were some great ones, but I happened to like Edge of Tomorrow (for the neat storyline) and Transcendence.

What did you all like?

My All time Favorite movie is The Wolf of Wall Street.

So far for 2014, Waiting For Hobbit in December.

And till now (2014 only) Edge of Tomorrow was the best.

I'm still LMFAO over Dead Snow 2.

Is it wrong to hope that Smaug wins in the next Hobbit movie?

We should ask the director to do an alternate ending version - Smaug crushes all resistance and rules Middle Earth!

Well, it would be SERIOUS artistic license, you know, since the book was written around when most people watching it were born... or later ;)

Well, it would be SERIOUS artistic license, you know, since the book was written around when most people watching it were born... or later ;)

And we all know that no writer, director, or producer would ever take serious artistic license with any major piece of literature, right? ;)

HAHAHA well, you know, its ALL 100% loyal to the book :)
Though that would be legendary. What would REALLY REALLY make it interesting is if Smaug were somehow transformed by a curse into.... Golum/Smeagle. Of course, when he goes on his adventures, he ends up getting the One Ring back, and then something like his arm or foot gets cut off, but grows back... reptillian. Then he remembers who he is. Breaks the chains of his mind, and then goes on a quest to get his body back. Dark Hero if I ever heard one. 4 movies right there :)

Back