Favorite movies of 2014

HAHAHA well, you know, its ALL 100% loyal to the book :)
Though that would be legendary. What would REALLY REALLY make it interesting is if Smaug were somehow transformed by a curse into.... Golum/Smeagle. Of course, when he goes on his adventures, he ends up getting the One Ring back, and then something like his arm or foot gets cut off, but grows back... reptillian. Then he remembers who he is. Breaks the chains of his mind, and then goes on a quest to get his body back. Dark Hero if I ever heard one. 4 movies right there :)

AWESOME!!! How do we get the copyright clearance and the funding to make this?

Copyright? Well, we would have to change everything just a little bit. Of course, it would be good if we went through a company like Asylum or something, because they are established "world scenario" copycatters. Otherwise, approach whosoever has the rights for spin-off rights, and then begin to look for funding. Would be awesome if we could fund it with the guys here. You might not know it, but while it IS expensive, you could probably make those movies for 1/4 of what they cost..... just get actors who are willing to do it for the price, and pay the money for a top notch director who will work on commission percentage more than straight payment.
For example, one movie I worked on I helped close contracts. Needless to say, we got Colin Farrell for 1 mill and 6% rather than his minimum 6 mill, due to the director.....

HAHAHA thanks Salim. I would be willing to share credits though. The acting and part writing (and exec producer credit of course!) would be fine for me :)
Let someone else worry about the directing. I ain't THAT greedy.
We have been joking about this, but for less than 2 mill, this would actually be a B movie seller :)

Damn. I just spent my last 2 million on snackfood. Anyone else have a couple million to fund this?

Back