Favorite movies of 2014

15 days a month swimming under water to smuggle crates of hamsters past the customs officers. The pay is good, but if I run into too many more hungry sharks, I may need to find a better way to do this job.

15 days a month swimming under water to smuggle crates of hamsters past the customs officers. The pay is good, but if I run into too many more hungry sharks, I may need to find a better way to do this job.

Still you are earning good amounts by smuggle Hamsters so no need to worry about trading or other Job.

Being underwater with a crateful of hamsters during the SNB announcement probably saved my forex trading account from going underwater. ;)

So... are the sealed crates? Do you have little airtanks for them? If they are sealed, are you on a time limit then I guess? What about sonar? Do they pick up the squeaks sometimes? (ROFL)

So... are the sealed crates? Do you have little airtanks for them? If they are sealed, are you on a time limit then I guess? What about sonar? Do they pick up the squeaks sometimes? (ROFL)

I can't give away all my hamster smuggling secrets. :p

Back