Favorite movies of 2014

I can't give away all my hamster smuggling secrets. :p
Well, considering I am on the other side of the world, if you help set me up in the business, I will give you a cut of my profits for... oh..... 10 runs. Sound good? :p

Between my suppliers and my buyers, I've got 6 out of 7 continents covered. If you two want the Antarctica franchise, let me know. :p

There might be a few modest fees for training, supplies, and other incidentals. :p

:) Wouldn't you like to move UP though? And get rid of the dirty work? You, I am thinking, need regional lieutenants to help you.... :)

:) Wouldn't you like to move UP though? And get rid of the dirty work? You, I am thinking, need regional lieutenants to help you.... :)

I suppose I could put together a very expensive training class and see who qualifies. :p

Is it only me, but movies even like 5 years ago were somewhat cool and no matter what they will be really really cool and just about anything you may get there for real. Could you please do so in reality or no ? I visited cinema just 5 years ago, but now totally no.

Back