• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem FIGfx refuse to pay my profitmoney

I am having an issue with a company
Bjorn

You re welcome and good luck in your trading. :)

Thank you - actually it was like FigFX didn't want serious and appropriate customers. With their behaviour i think only retarded or unexperienced people will stay. :)

My new brooker FxPro does have 1 pip on eurusd and also 2 pips on some other majors. This is actually better then "1 pip spreads" FigFX modded to 3-10 pips.
I also saved some screendumps about this issue.

I wish you the best luck in your trading also.
BTW: What brooker do you use Michel?

;)
Bjorn

I use Gomarkets for now as my main broker but I want a second broker. I opened demos at Dukascopy and Tradestation and I decided to open a live account at Tradestation, but I will keep the account at Gomarkets as well
Reason: Tradestation offers also futures.

Brokers

I already tryed Go Markets. They are very good for beginners, they have learner account and I was able to trade with only 5 Euro. It is true that I lost it but not because of them. They also allow hedging as I noticed. For small accounts I could also recommend Interbank, but don't let your orders opened over weekend. The charts will be very different on monday comparing to other brokers and you may lose a take profit like that. They don't allow hedging but I like that 1:50 leverage, it is really 1:50. When I have a stop out I don't lose everything and they stop only one transaction first. I keep on testing non regulated brokers too. Some of them are quite ok, except some requotes, but I use take profit and that's the way I avoid them: Liteforex and Forex 4 You for example. Anyway, I don't intent to invest more until the situation of Greece in very clear. Lately forex became too risky because of that.

About Figfx: noone really helped me about this case, so I learned my lesson well, I will not invest with a company that I didn't tested it before for some time with small amonts of money, maybe for some months. If they are a scam, they will do some mistakes like that Javier did, and I will notice in time. But of course... when I will invest more, I will not invest more then 2000-3000 USD. This market is too strange. That's my opinion after almost 4 months of trading.

Hello Ana-Maria,

You might be more positive.

First of all, avoid opening an account with a broker. Choose a bank in a highly regulated country. You will be able to use any trading style and your funds will be safe.

Anyone can see various ads on the web saying that "trading is easy" but it is not !

It takes years to become a profitable trader with a huge set of strategies, experience and sophisticated money management.

Most of retail traders are loosing meanwhile prop traders are making money. Why ?

The explanation of such a difference lies more in the education and experience than the availability of tools or pro data feed. (sometimes the reason is also the choice of ridiculous brokers)

For example, take a look at a very simple strategy.

Full Hedging. I mean that you buy and sell a contract for the same instrument at the same price. Your net risk is the spread + commission

You analyze the daily charts or even the 4 hours charts. You don't care about the 1 minute noise.

You use a proven forecast method to get market turns

Most of the time after 500, 800, 1000 or more pips you will get a forecast that the market is about to turn. You will wait for the right time (timing is essential) then you will break one leg of your hedge and get the cash.

Simultaneously, you will enter a new full hedge AND you will permanently monitor the second leg of the previous hedge and take appropriate actions such as moving SL.

As soon as your forecast shows you that the retracement or the new trend has reached an acceptable price in your opinion then you will close the second leg of the previous hedge. Your net profit is the difference between the two legs and sometimes you may expect to win on both sides.

If you are a prop trader, you will also use other strategies so that when you switch on your screens in the morning you always have 100 or more open positions.

This simple strategy was possible all around the world but it is not possible any more with US brokers

Why did they restrict that ? Because retail traders were making too much money ? No ! they thought that pro and large investors where making unfair profits because they have access to huge or even unlimited funds.

In fact, we don't care because anyone can continue to proceed in Europe.

Furthermore this strategy is not so simple if you consider the money management and the forecast methods.

I hope that after reading this you will continue to think that it is possible to successfully trade the forex. However keep in mind that you also have to diversify your trading (CFDs, commodities, ...). Because you will see that some days there is no position to close and no new position to open if you restrict yourself to one market.

PS : Don't think that you have to wait for Greece or anything else because volatility is one the best friends for a trader.

Last edited:
Trading

Thank you for advice, but... there are many strange moves, illogical moves. I am not scared of volatility, it is just that it is imposible to predict some brutal moves from one hour to another even if there is no news about it. That's what happens lately.

i read this thread one day after signing up. glad i did.

so far i dont seem to have any problems. deposited $, uploaded docs to verify identity and faxed contract, which they confirmed they received. all of that has yet to be 'processed'.

as for the issue of the legalities of this and who you might sue, it would not be anyone in seychelles, that's for sure. customer support is there, but the company is incorporated in delaware (USA). interestingly enough their fax # is in England.

figfx a SCAM.
I deposited 100 usd.get bonus 100$ When i grow above 650 usd, FIGFX refuse to withdraw, (i withdraw my pfofit, no bonus)

why? what happen? WTF

they locked my account, it is true

- Your Account Number: 300071
- Your Trading Password: xxx
- Your Read-only Password: 8K8xtZBb
- Your Phone Password: 345xx

Hello Le Quang Thuan,

We regret to inform you that your trading account with FigFX Brokers has been permanently terminated.

On 2011.08.17 17:28, when you signed up with your email address xxx@yahoo.com from the IP address 115.74.65.89, you agreed to our general terms of service and have confirmed that again when you submitted your traders profile a few days later.

Unfortunately, you were unable to comply with paragraph #27 which states:

" FIG Solutions must receive an original signed copy of the entire Customer Account Application and Customer within seven (7) days of completion of the online Customer Account Application. If FIG Solutions does not receive the Customer Account Application and Customer Agreement with original signatures, FIG Solutions reserves the right to liquidate any Open Positions in the Account and to close the Account. Please refer to the account banning/closure procedure description at paragraph 4.6. above. "

We will refund your initial deposit/last deposit after a stopout within 14 business days.
We will refund you your initial deposit within 14 business days.
If you have made any withdrawals before, they will be deducted from the initial deposit sum.
If your made withdrawals are more in value than what you have already withdrawn, no refunds will be made.

Thank you and have a nice day

Figfix is a scam broker

Ticket #8704: why did you lock my account ?
Your request (#8704) has been deemed solved.
To review, comment and reopen the request, follow the link below:
http://support.figfx.com/tickets/8704

FIGfx Customer Support, Sep-28 21:48 (EEST):
*** REJECTED *** INVALID ACCOUNT NUMBER & PHONE PASSWORD ***
To open a ticket, go to http://support.figfx.com/ and make sure you enter your account number and phone password.
Without a correct phone password, we will not be able to offer you any help.
Your phone password was sent to you by e-mail when your account was opened.
Your phone password is a 5-digit combination used to authenticate you as the genuine owner of the account. For your own safety and security of personal and financial information, we can not, and will not offer any help to third parties unable to authenticate as genuine account holders.
More at: http://support.figfx.com/entries/277820-phone-password-what-is-it-why-do-i-need-it
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

Thank you & Have a nice day
● #306 Victoria House, 3rd Floor
● Mahe, Seychelles
● web: www.FIGfx.com
Confidentiality Statement:
This e-mail, including attachments, may include confidential and/or proprietary information, and may be used only by the person or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and delete this e-mail immediately.

hophongvu, Sep-28 13:51 (EEST):
i can not log in my ccount, pls check it
INVALID ACCOUNT NUMBER & PHONE PASSWORD because FIG is disabale, lock my account, FIG is Scam
Dear Le Quang Thuan,
Thank you for opening an account with FigFX Brokers.
Your forex trading account is now fully activated and ready to trade.
This email contains your account login information;
Please save this information in a safe place.
- Your Account Number: 300071
- Your Trading Password: xxx
- Your Read-only Password: 8K8xtZBb
- Your Phone Password: 34xx
Please download FigFX Brokers Metatrader terminal from:
http://www.figfx.com/downloads.aspx
You can connect to any of the following servers:
- kappa.figfx.com (95.211.21.197:443)
- kappa2.figfx.com (95.211.21.198:1863)
- zeta.figfx.com (69.28.251.215:1863)
- gamma.figfx.com (188.72.241.199:1863)

FIGfx Customer Support, Sep-28 08:23 (EEST):
*** REJECTED *** INVALID ACCOUNT NUMBER & PHONE PASSWORD ***
To open a ticket, go to http://support.figfx.com/ and make sure you enter your account number and phone password.
Without a correct phone password, we will not be able to offer you any help.
Your phone password was sent to you by e-mail when your account was opened.
Your phone password is a 5-digit combination used to authenticate you as the genuine owner of the account. For your own safety and security of personal and financial information, we can not, and will not offer any help to third parties unable to authenticate as genuine account holders.
More at: http://support.figfx.com/entries/277820-phone-password-what-is-it-why-do-i-need-it
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

Thank you & Have a nice day
● Mahe, Seychelles
Confidentiality Statement:
This e-mail, including attachments, may include confidential and/or proprietary information, and may be used only by the person or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and delete this e-mail immediately.

hophongvu, Sep-28 08:02 (EEST):
dear admin and support
this is my all document
1.mypassport
2 take mypassport with my face
3.bill television cable
4. banking statement online
please check and say me why did you lock my account ?
i can not withdraw, why?
what happen with my account?
Attachment(s)

hophongvu, Sep-27 14:49 (EEST):
figfx a scam. I deposited 100 usd. When i grow above 650 usd, FIGFX refuse to withdraw
why? what happen?
why do you send email to me say what i no see
Hello Le Quang Thuan,
We regret to inform you that your trading account with FigFX Brokers has been permanently terminated.
On 2011.08.17 17:28, when you signed up with your email address xxx@yahoo.com from the IP address 115.74.65.89, you agreed to our general terms of service and have confirmed that again when you submitted your traders profile a few days later.
Unfortunately, you were unable to comply with paragraph #27 which states:
" FIG Solutions must receive an original signed copy of the entire Customer Account Application and Customer within seven (7) days of completion of the online Customer Account Application. If FIG Solutions does not receive the Customer Account Application and Customer Agreement with original signatures, FIG Solutions reserves the right to liquidate any Open Positions in the Account and to close the Account. Please refer to the account banning/closure procedure description at paragraph 4.6. above. "

We will refund your initial deposit/last deposit after a stopout within 14 business days.
We will refund you your initial deposit within 14 business days.
If you have made any withdrawals before, they will be deducted from the initial deposit sum.
If your made withdrawals are more in value than what you have already withdrawn, no refunds will be made.
Thank you and have a nice day

● Mahe, Seychelles

today my nick on http://support.figfx.com/home is delete

Last edited:
Back