• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem FIGfx refuse to pay my profitmoney

I am having an issue with a company
Figfx

I posted that agreement there. I will post it here again. It seams that this Mr. Javier is not stupid at all but it is crazy enough if he is able to think he can fool us all using a user like Braincooler... No more comments.

Attachments

• Customer Service Agreement.pdf
    255 KB · Views: 4
Hi Ana Maria,

Thank you for the link, this one is the same i have in my link - the one without that paragraph 27. Seems like this one without, is the old one.

So i should sign that other one instead, but there is no place to sign it.

Cheers
Bjorn

Figfx Update on my multiple efforts on verification confirmation

Hi all,
Well after some weeks, it seems to be very difficult to get a real validation on my account. I will not deposit any big money before FIGFX confirm that my account is 100% verified and ok. Still i am waiting for their reply, but i am beginning to give up..

I will let you know my email correspondance:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for very good support on my withdrawal request this day.
I will soon deposit more money, now when i know that both depositing and withdrawal of money works very well with Figfx.

I have heard and read so much about brookers that has a bad reputaiton because of withdrawal issues and therefore i am very pleased with FIGFX as my brooker :)

Only 35usd remains on my account, wich makes it to a microaccount. Would a funding of 1000USD+ give me any advantages compared to a microaccount?

Best regards

Bjorn Osterman/Sweden

> Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2011 10:05:28 +0000
> From: helpdesk@figfx.com
> To: braincooler@hotmail.com
> Subject: [FIGfx Brokers Customer Support Portal] Re: Confirmation that my account is ok (ticket #7488)

Jun-03 2011 20:19

Hello,

Thank you for your kind words, please consider posting an online review maybe at FIG fx | FIGfx.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army

As for your question about micro vs. standard, there will not be actually any real advantages except of course the ability to trade standard lots. Please notice that trading standard lots on margin is risky, make sure to check our risk disclaimer for more information.

Thank you & Have a nice day

__
Best regards,
FIG Solutions Limited.
#306 Victoria House ● 17771 Mahe ● Seychelles ● tel: +1 (888) 35 FIGFX

Jun-05 2011 22:32

Hello,

Thank you for reply. I just need information on where to sign the customer agreementship?
The one you have got online has no space for signing. I do want to do this ASAP, but i would be much thankful for your advise on this.

I also have a couple of friends in Stockholm, awaiting this issue. They are also much impressed with FIGFX spreads, customer service respons time and that we can use MT4 wich is our favourite.

So please advise me on how and where to sign this customer agreementship, do you have another one as a PDF that you could attach? Or is it enough to just sign the one you have online at the bottom?

Or Is it better for me to open a new account and do these 3 steps?:

1. Upload highres pic of Passport
2. Upload highres pic of proof of residence
3. Print, sign, scan and fax the customer agreement

I started this account 2011-05-20 so number 3 is already to late. The only reason for this is that it was very hard to find this information. Number 1 and 2 i did in a couple of days.

So please advise me on:
- should i do number 3 and will that give me full verification?
- or should i start a new account from beginning and start all over and do the 3 steps within 7 days?

Yours sincerely
Bjorn Osterman

P.S ofcourse i will review FIGFX at FPA after this important issue is solved.

Hello,

Exactly, thats it.

1. Upload highres pic of Passport
2. Upload highres pic of proof of residence
3. Print, sign, scan and fax the customer agreement (just sign & FAX last page)

__
Best regards,
FIG Solutions Limited.

Jun-06 2011 17:31

Hi and thanks for answer,

Step 1 and 2 is already done with my existing account 153258.

Does your answer mean that i:
A. should do all three steps with a new account?
B. should do all three steps with my existing account 153258?
C. should do only step 3, faxing the last page of customer agreementship to you, to get my my existing account 153258, verified?

Sincerely yours

Bjorn Osterman
Hello,

Yes, for the old account; no need to create a new one.

__
Best regards,
FIG Solutions Limited.

Dear Sir/Madam
According to your rules i would be very much thankful if you could confirm that everything is ok with my account and Account verification for account 153258.

For now I have done the 3 following important actions:
1. Upload of highres pic of Passport - Done
2. Upload of highres pic of proof of residence - Done
3. Print, sign, and fax the customer agreement – Done within this fax page , sent to +44 (207) 904-5899
The fax number +44 (207) 904-5899 does not receive my fax.
Therefore I also scan this Fax pages and send them here.
Please see attachements

Before proceeding my trading with FIGFX I would need a confirmation on that everything is ok with my account and Account verification.
I will also send this information about that a fax has been sent, to our Request thread #748

Yours sincerely
Bjorn Osterman
o
FIGFX page 1 001.jpg FIGFX page 1 001.jpg (quick view)
o
FIGFX page 2 001.jpg FIGFX page 2 001.jpg (quick view)
Hello,

I am sorry for this extreme delay, but the way you are confining everything looks a little over; we've had to revise everything again just to make sure all is well placed.

Sir, take it easy, send in your documents by email, sign and FAX the agreement and all is well.

__
Best regards,
FIG Solutions Limited.

Hello, this mail is also sent at your site and now to be shure you receive all documents - i will also send them here:

Hello Sir, this is from your last mail:

"Sir, take it easy, send in your documents by email, sign and FAX the agreement and all is well. "

As you can read in my earlier mails, both proof of residence and
proof of passport is on your own site at my controlpanel. Here is the
link: https://secure.figfx.com/@/verify.aspx

Sir, Please check there before asking me to send the documents again.

The fax number you have on your site(as i also mention in my last
mail) does not work. Give me a valid faxnumber or accept my attached
documents. In your previous mail, you said that it was ok to scan OR fax
the agreement, and so i have done.

But ok i will do as you say: i will resend the scanned documents as
attachement here, please take care of them now. The other 2 docs of
proof, is already at your sight - ok? Attached you now have:
1. Passport Proof in high resolution
2. Residence Proof in high resolution
3. My earler sent and scanned fax pages to you

Its hard to send a fax if the fax number does not work. Give me
another one or accept your earlier suggestion to me, to scan and send it
here.

And please read our history, before suggestin me to do same things for a third time - that will save both yours and mine time.

I am Still waiting for verification. Is it done now?

Thanks in advance

Bjorn Osterman

> Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 03:35:45 +0000
> From: helpdesk@figfx.com
> To: braincooler@hotmail.com
> Subject: [FIGfx Brokers Customer Support Portal] Re: Confirmation that my account is ok (ticket #7488)
o
passport Bjorn Osterman.jpg passport Bjorn Osterman.jpg (quick view)
o
Proof of Residence Bjorn Osterman.jpg Proof of Residence Bjorn Osterman.jpg (quick view)
o
FIGFX_page_1_001.jpg FIGFX_page_1_001.jpg (quick view)
o
FIGFX_page_2_001.jpg FIGFX_page_2_001.jpg (quick view)

Jun-09 2011 07:29 - End of correspondance.

And.. i am still waiting, but soon i will give up :-(
Is it possible for FPA to help me with this issue?

Cheers
Bjorn

I think I read something from Javier in one of the threads about a way to check the status of at least some of your documents online. I don't have an account with Fig, so I'm not sure exactly how to do this. I'd recommend logging in via their website and poking around a bit.

You could also refax that last page of the agreement with a second page giving your account number, email address, and asking the questions again. That should wake someone up.

Hi and thanks for reply,
@ Pharaoh: been poking around alot at their site and Yes,it says that my 2 documents has been uploaded and verified, Javier has mentioned earlier in this thread that we need to also send in the customer agreement as a fax doc. As you can read in my corr. with them above, they said that i could also print,sign,scan and send the last page of customer agremeent to them. I did this. And lets not forget that on that faxnumber, no fax was answering, just normal tel tones and then no one answered. I tried mutiple times during one afternoon. I have now asked for this confirmation at least three times and last answer was "Sir, take it easy, send in your documents by email, sign and FAX the agreement and all is well. "

That means that in their last mail, the only option for the cust. agreementship, was again, as a fax - with a fax machine that did not work on their side ;-)

Does that mean that all is well now? How can i know?

@Michel: We will all die sometime somewhere in the future - but lets hope also Javier will get a long life with all posibilitys to make improvements/developements, as for us all.. :)

In the beginning i as positive about FIGFX, but now the trend is going down and my good impression of them fades away..

Bjorn

Email again with an attached copy of the scan you used to fax. Include a note that you need confirmation that this is acceptable before placing more funds into the account.

Sometimes it can take a few tries to get a company to notice you.

Making 100% sure everything is in order before sending any significant amount of money is a very wise decision. I see so many people sending in large amounts and then being surprised that they need to send any proof of ID at all before withdrawing money from brokers.

Just putting in my two bits!

Fax number that doesn't work and unattended tel???

Isn't that a lot of trouble just to sign up with a broker?

I would have stopped trying at the first instance and move onto the next broker.

" ring rrrrrrring " bleep bleep " Hello, this is a recorded message. You have reached Figfx s fax machine. This is the fax number that we post on our website so clients can send their signed contract in order to conform to our idiotic TOS. This fax is not working but we will confiscate your money if you dont send your signed contract within 8 days. At the tone, leave a message and have a nice day bleep bzzzzzz "

I'm done with FigFX - Warning!!

Hi all,
Well this was it. After my last mail, asking the same questions about account verification for a fourth time, i've had it with FigFX - game, set and match!

Please read below:

Dear sir/madame,

I am still waiting for your confirmation about my account 153258 and attached you can see the following:
1. Proof of ID
2. Proof of residence
3. My fax page of Customer agreementship last page signed and scanned.

I have also tried several times to fax this Customer agreementship last page signed, to you, but the fax does not work on your side.

Please confirm that all is well now - all documents as you require, has been sent.

Best regards
Bjorn Gustav Osterman

> Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 03:35:45 +0000

And their reply came after some hours:
FIGfx Customer Support, Jun-15 16:32 (EEST):

Hello,

Thank you for the submitted paper work, we appreciate your efforts.

Yet, and unfortunately, based on the traders profile we have gathered from all your submitted; Figfx will not be able to serve your account.
Please close any open position within the next 72 hours and withdraw your funds.

__
Best regards,
FIG Solutions Limited.

Obviously they do not want me as a customer. What did i do?
I required their confirmation on that my account was 100% verified and i did everything as they asked from me, went thru a very annoying and dysfunctional process, out of their unprofessional setup and behaviour towards customers.

I must sincerely point out a BIG Warning to all who consider FigFX as their next brooker. I followed Pharaoh:s advises about resending the documents and also gave FigFX a chance despite all negative reviews they have in this excellent forum.

Also i want to comment about FigFX so called "low spreads":
As many others have experienced they make it very hard for you to close/enter a trade manual. They always give you a requote with price suggestions that gives you between 3-10 pips in reality. If your order goes thru, its only because the price went in the "wrong" direction in relation to you buy or sell order. This i must say, is ofcourse not ok and maybe we could call it a Scam?

My internet connection is extremely fast, its 100 Mbit/s both up and down stream - its a solid fiber connection to a big backbone. I would not be suprised if my connection is faster than FigFX ;-)

I have now opened an account with FXpro and WOW! Orders are executed directly with no requotes and their customer service is not only even faster then FigFX, they also know the art of respectful communication :D

Yes Michel - you were right all the time.
Sometimes people like me just have to go thru own experiences.. :)

I am not able to say anything else then to recommend all users to avoid such brookers as FigFX.

Having said that, i am glad that i discovered this before depositing any big money.

Thanks to all that have contributed to this thread about FigFX and please be smart:
Get out fast if you're in
And
Be happy if you're out
:D

Cheers
Bjorn

Back