First steps on trading

bigdolly

2nd Lieutenant
This is personally a good place to learn so your in the right place
yes spa military school is great place to start, it helped me to start trading and try to my feet in technical analysis after two weeks of training. It's hard to find the course of same quality and smooth increase in difficulty.

sarah2701

Recruit
You do not need a mentor or paid course to become successful in trading. You just need practice and full dedication. First of all learn the basics of forex online which is easily available then find a good broker, create a demo account and practice regularly. Make your trading plan and after exiting the trade ask yourself if it is worth it or not. Continuously improve yourself.

Keithstyles1

Private
Hello everyone,
I'm quite new to trading, and I'd like to ask in this thread, I don't know if there are similar, but i didnt saw them, is what do you think have to be the first steps on trading?
What books and videos should I see/read in order to be able to start trading at all, what techniques may I follow that I don't have to pay and things like that.
The directions to a begginer that has no money to give away in courses.

Thanks
Education section and demo account

fxoday

Recruit
The demo account is very important for a trader to learn and practice as a newbie, they need to make early preparation seriously, but usually, a beginner will often become a victim in the market, although already trying demo account and test to real account still get fail, after level sitting duck they will move to next level walking goat.