Forex as the main vehicle for making money?

If a person forces himself to make money from only forex, then he can fail. You have to start it as part time job, grow a little and then move to full time trading.

If a person forces himself to make money from only forex, then he can fail. You have to start it as part time job, grow a little and then move to full time trading.

The fact is simple that trading actually involves a lot of concentration and planning and if we are just concerned about earning money then losses can happen at any time :)

It takes practice to have a consistent profit, but even if you're very experienced I don't think it can become the main source of money, you still need a steady and less risky source of income.

Yeah, there have lots of way of money making! But I am sure Forex trading is the most standard way of money making. That’s way, you may see young generation is so much interested on Forex. In other words, Forex business is the only one business where we traders can make unlimited money. So, definitely it’s interesting too.

By the way, I am really happy on my healthy monthly percentage. In addition, definitely I am earning much better from my previous profession.

Yeah, there have lots of way of money making! But I am sure Forex trading is the most standard way of money making. That’s way, you may see young generation is so much interested on Forex. In other words, Forex business is the only one business where we traders can make unlimited money. So, definitely it’s interesting too.

By the way, I am really happy on my healthy monthly percentage. In addition, definitely I am earning much better from my previous profession.

It is true that traders have to learn how they can grow their trading based income and in the meantime also become a successful Forex trader :)

Maybe "unlimited money" is too much said, but you can make good profits once you do your homework and learn from experience.

If I were you I would just stick to forex without losing the focus. Ive also tried options and stuff and its a dissapointment especially if you try to keep multiple tasks going. So its a definite no for me. I prefer to avoid multitasking

If I were you I would just stick to forex without losing the focus. Ive also tried options and stuff and its a dissapointment especially if you try to keep multiple tasks going. So its a definite no for me. I prefer to avoid multitasking

We have to keep our focus on trading if we are looking to get some income from this business :)

All form trading are profitable but forex is better than all others and is lucrative business, we can earn reasonable amount if we will do this business after getting proper knowledge and vast demo trading experience, it is great money making opportunity.

Yes trading in any form is good than any work we in any office. In forex trading risk chances are high you can be a good trader after doing much practice hard work and emotional control during forex trading.

Back