Forex as the main vehicle for making money?

All form trading are profitable but forex is better than all others and is lucrative business, we can earn reasonable amount if we will do this business after getting proper knowledge and vast demo trading experience, it is great money making opportunity.
Indeed, Forex is more profitable than stocks for ex, but keep in mind that losses can exceed your deposits here, whereas at stocks you can only lose what you have.

Indeed, Forex is more profitable than stocks for ex, but keep in mind that losses can exceed your deposits here, whereas at stocks you can only lose what you have.

I would say that the trading in the Forex markets is both risky as well as profitable at the same time :D

I would say that the trading in the Forex markets is both risky as well as profitable at the same time :D
Profit and loss is part in trading, sometime we making trades with expected get profit, but in fact we exit at loss position, manage money in forex account trading required strict risk management to maintain for long run

Profit and loss is part in trading, sometime we making trades with expected get profit, but in fact we exit at loss position, manage money in forex account trading required strict risk management to maintain for long run

If we want to make more income from our trading then we have to make some efforts in the right direction as that will give us more profits at the end :)

I don't have experience of many years in Forex but I am sure it's a good method to invest and get money. I think the main thing is to have smth like intuition and luck, and brain..)

I don't have experience of many years in Forex but I am sure it's a good method to invest and get money. I think the main thing is to have smth like intuition and luck, and brain..)

I we can do some good trades in these markets then the possibility of earning will also increase and we can get income in our trading easily from here :D

I we can do some good trades in these markets then the possibility of earning will also increase and we can get income in our trading easily from here :D

I hope some day I will leave my job and my only source of income will be Forex:)

Back