1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forex Assassin

Discussion in 'Beginners Bootcamp' started by rpaco, Mar 12, 2008.

1. rpaco

rpaco Sergeant

Has anyone tried Forex Assassin?
    If so please advise what your experience was.

I tried to post this in the correct section of the forum, but it seems that its for moderators only.

cheers :)

2. AsstModerator

AsstModerator FPA Forums and Reviews Admin

In an attempt to keep things organized, the Forex Services Discussion area limits creation of new threads to moderators. Once a thread is created, anyone can post in it.

Is this The Forex Assassin that you are asking about?

3. pinnacle0213

pinnacle0213 Recruit

???

I was wondering the same thing.....I'm a beginner in the forex game with the exception of using 4xfind me a year ago and losing my shirt. I need an inexpensive way to get good signals. I know the forex is my way to financial independence so i need to get back at it....any suggestions?

4. Woodcrusher

Woodcrusher Private

Try pipsnipers.com! Really good signals, and you will learn a lot. To be recommended!

5. rpaco

rpaco Sergeant

Yes that's the one, there are no reviews that I could see in the "Reviews" section so I though I would ask in the Forex Software thread.

Cheers
    PS Never got on with Robert A Heinlein prefer A E Van Voght, Arthur C Clark James Follett.

6. rpaco

rpaco Sergeant

Yes that's the one, there are no reviews that I could see in the "Reviews" section so I though I would ask in the Forex Software thread.

Cheers
    PS Never got on with Robert A Heinlein prefer Issac Asimov, A E Van Voght, Arthur C Clark, James Follett.

7. AsstModerator

AsstModerator FPA Forums and Reviews Admin

I've set up "requests" threads in the Forex Services Discussion area. For reviews, one can always use the "Submit a site" button in the review area.

Since you asked, I've gone ahead and created both a review area and a discussion thread. These are at

The Forex Assassin | TheForexAssassin.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/forex-software/1865-theforexassassin.html

Personally, I've been reading a lot of Orson Scott Card lately. Heinlein still has the best quote for moderation.
    :D

8. mattymattz

mattymattz Recruit

Hey rpaco,

I just recently posted a review about FA on the "Reviews" section of this website, so it should be posted shortly (once the mods take a look at it). I'll keep posting updates there, but if you want more details, send me a note - glad to help!

Matt

9. Nyust

Nyust Private

It's a very easy to use system and anyone who is looking for an easy and reliable forex trading system, should get the Forex Assassin course.