1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forex Diamonds Signup Issues

Discussion in 'Beginners Bootcamp' started by educatedwarrior, May 7, 2008.

1. educatedwarrior

educatedwarrior Private

Has anyone else had an issue with signing up for Forex Diamonds?

I signed up for forex diamonds Thursday 5/1/2008 and it is now 5/7/2008. My account has not been activated yet.

I sent a number of emails to support and even logged a support ticket - no response.

It looks like the charge to my credit card was automated, but service activation is not. From a customer service standpoint, this is scary. I have a 21 day trail but do not have anything to try.

2. AsstModerator

AsstModerator FPA Forums and Reviews Admin

I've forwarded this over to the Diamonds people. They should get back to you soon.

3. educatedwarrior

educatedwarrior Private

Robert, thank you for your help.

4. OzWizard

OzWizard Corporal Punishment

Robert??

heee heee :cute: I don't think " Mr Robert A. Heinlein " is the ONE helping here!

5. cephask

cephask Private

My own case is that I have sent series of emails, but no one has gotten back to me. I cannot subscribe via credit card, so I requested the payment option procedure (bank transfer), but yet to be contacted. Could you be of help, Asstmoderator?

6. AsstModerator

AsstModerator FPA Forums and Reviews Admin

Why not? If you really think I died, you must not have read some of the last novels I wrote before leaving this world. I was rescued from my death bed by some of my characters who traveled from another dimension to save me. Since then, I have been given all the usual rejuvenation and life extension treatments. Now I am back here under a new name. I have to have a job somewhere to pay the bills while I try to get re-established as an author.

I was thinking of calling my next novel Stranger in a Strange Trading Room.
    ;)

Cephask, I have notified the Diamonds people and asked them to contact you.