FOREX PRO Weekly March 14-18, 2011

Q-Rick

Private, 1st Class
Sive,
The futures market still has not reached 1.4090, but close. Do you consider target hit?

A W McMillan

Recruit
jack

I am very impressed. because I am new the conclusion part is simple and easy to follow. I hope you do this with all your analysis ??

Tony

A1:)

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Sive,
The futures market still has not reached 1.4090, but close. Do you consider target hit?
Hi, Rick. Looks like there is no neccesity with my answer any more ;)

I am very impressed. because I am new the conclusion part is simple and easy to follow. I hope you do this with all your analysis ??

Tony

A1:)
Hi Tony,
Actually, this part of forum is more for educational purposes and not for just signals. But sometimes, you, guys ask me, where to place a stop, where better to enter and why. That's why I post this information from time to time.

m0z1

Private, 1st Class
Dear Sive

As per your charts has the market hit overbought levels now? Is this a good time to short EUR/USD? I cant see any clear signals except that all the targets mentioned in your indication are met.... Little confused :confused:

Thanks
Mili

Thanks for your update, Sive.

Have a nice week.
Thanks very much for your pips help. I have been in Forex but around a 18 months and reading your analisis changed my results for good. Anyway, I don get old the meaning of your analisis.So I would like to know where I can study the Dipoli method, and second where I can hace clarification about some of your terminology like B&B, and others. I would real appreciate it.

Sive Morten

Dear Sive

As per your charts has the market hit overbought levels now? Is this a good time to short EUR/USD? I cant see any clear signals except that all the targets mentioned in your indication are met.... Little confused :confused:

Thanks
Mili
Mili,
meeting of this level is just an initial moment. We sould not Sell blindly, just because this is a resistance - it could easily fail.
Second, and most important - is to see clear bearish signals. But we should not worry that we will not be hasty enough to sell right at the highs. This is a wrong approach. Our task is not to Sell on highs, but make pips. Don't worry - if market will show bearish bias, we will be able to enter on retracement.
now we should be patient. Besides - today's Friday, relax a bit ;)

Sive Morten

Thanks very much for your pips help. I have been in Forex but around a 18 months and reading your analisis changed my results for good. Anyway, I don get old the meaning of your analisis.So I would like to know where I can study the Dipoli method, and second where I can hace clarification about some of your terminology like B&B, and others. I would real appreciate it.
Enrique,
you can just purchase his book "Trading with DiNapoli levels".
And by the way, you will find all clarification about B&B, DRPO, RRT and all other stuff, because I use DiNapoli terms.

m0z1

Private, 1st Class
Mili,
meeting of this level is just an initial moment. We sould not Sell blindly, just because this is a resistance - it could easily fail.
Second, and most important - is to see clear bearish signals. But we should not worry that we will not be hasty enough to sell right at the highs. This is a wrong approach. Our task is not to Sell on highs, but make pips. Don't worry - if market will show bearish bias, we will be able to enter on retracement.
now we should be patient. Besides - today's Friday, relax a bit ;)
Thanks Sive...

This is very helpful.. :)

Mili

charlybrown

Recruit
Thanks Sive

Hi, My name is Carlos Piedrahita, I'm from Colombia.
I want to thank you for your daily work, that requires your time and your knowledge, thanks for sharing.
I'm new here and I'm learning a lot with your explanations and analysis.

Blessings.
:)

Paul McConnell

Private, 1st Class
On the nose again!

Really Sive excellent work (as usual) on your analysis.
A little bit more wash and rinse, a spike and I reckon fundamentally it may fall as far as 1.1850. In the meantime WOW you are a Forex Rock Star so take a bow, have a beer and buy another Ferrari.;)
Humbly yours,
Paul