FOREX PRO WEEKLY March 24-28, 2014

You are 100% right!!!

Just wrote private message as Ukrainian to Sive in oreder to update what is real situation in Ukraine. It might help )

EurUsd 4hr time frame
4hr eur.jpg

EurGbp 1&4 hr time frame
eurgbp.jpg

Audchf 4hr time frame
very good risk:reward
audchf 4hr.jpg

Audchf big picture (Daily tf)
audchf daily.jpg

thank you sive sir for the great analysis..
kindly check ur pm..waiting for ur reply..
Wish you a huge profitable week ahead..
Wish you all green pips...

Absolutely agree with Vladimir

You are 100% right!!!

Just wrote private message as Ukrainian to Sive in oreder to update what is real situation in Ukraine. It might help )

Hi Guys,
I've deleted this part from my research just to escape unnecesary political debates. Our task here is to deal with financial markets. My major tasks was just to show that situation hardly will become better soon. That's all. I had no intention to hurt anyone and didn't want to lead this talk in this way.
I have my own position on Ukraine and it mostly is based on 10 century history rather than on recent histeria in mass-media. Situation is very clear and if you would like to know it - you will find the way to do it.
That's all. I respect opinion of all people. History and future of Ukranian people will show who is right and wrong. I have good sources and they are not based on russian TV. My wife has 15 relatives in Crimea of different ages. We know how it was... All that I feel right now is a big sorrow for Ukranian people. Not everybody understand yet what they have done in February...
Peace to everybody! I call you to close this discussion. I promise that I will not start discussion of that sort any more in the future.

Hey Sive thanks for weekly update, As per this Alpari Uk Broker mail which broker chart you are using for New York closing chart...thanks

CueI3tI.jpg

Hello

Hope you enjoed weekend..here was yesterday comsi comsa, today rain...and cold...again..

Yes, better to leave politics aside, not worth to speak. I belive everything in our beloved planet is planned, no coincidences. And we have no power to change and improve, not yet, maybe in next century.

I agree with Sive that this move down could be nice one. I surfed across and there are so many different oppinions and analysis so better to stick with my own.

eurusd

I stil think this move from 1,2745 is T3 formation, can not see zigzag family pattern, except if I close both eyes..I think we are in last leg of T3, flat with double correction and we ought to be on the way to bottom the real one second leg of main flat for next up move, probably last one for longer period of time. Theoreticaly surprise is possible, but price should hit 50% at 1,3722, but before that I expect to go above 1,3845 to acomplish zigzag.
What I really expect is boring Monday, on Tuesday W&R of curent low and fast retrace up, maybe up to 1,3920/40, before lower. We have bullish harami sitting on 38,2 and 162 expansion of 1st wave on H4.
If my count is correct, we should get a motive wave, I predicted an impulse.

20140323_eurusd_Daily_1710.png

audchf

Lolly found harmonics and one has really good R:R ratio. i would like to show you my picture which is not bearish but I found potential reverse H&S on weekly, sitting on 78,6 retracement; structure is complicated, could be ending diagonal developing so move down could continue soon or T3 formation and we should start move up toward XX at 50%+ at 0,9104. Take care!

20140323_audchf_Weekly_1700.png

Enjoy thet rest of Sunday and good trading in week ahead!

Hello

Hope you enjoed weekend..here was yesterday comsi comsa, today rain...and cold...again..

Yes, better to leave politics aside, not worth to speak. I belive everything in our beloved planet is planned, no coincidences. And we have no power to change and improve, not yet, maybe in next century.

I agree with Sive that this move down could be nice one. I surfed across and there are so many different oppinions and analysis so better to stick with my own.

eurusd

I stil think this move from 1,2745 is T3 formation, can not see zigzag family pattern, except if I close both eyes..I think we are in last leg of T3, flat with double correction and we ought to be on the way to bottom the real one second leg of main flat for next up move, probably last one for longer period of time. Theoreticaly surprise is possible, but price should hit 50% at 1,3722, but before that I expect to go above 1,3845 to acomplish zigzag.
What I really expect is boring Monday, on Tuesday W&R of curent low and fast retrace up, maybe up to 1,3920/40, before lower. We have bullish harami sitting on 38,2 and 162 expansion of 1st wave on H4.
If my count is correct, we should get a motive wave, I predicted an impulse.

View attachment 13874

audchf

Lolly found harmonics and one has really good R:R ratio. i would like to show you my picture which is not bearish but I found potential reverse H&S on weekly, sitting on 78,6 retracement; structure is complicated, could be ending diagonal developing so move down could continue soon or T3 formation and we should start move up toward XX at 50%+ at 0,9104. Take care!

View attachment 13875

Enjoy thet rest of Sunday and good trading in week ahead!

Hi Minimax,
I really enjoy your EW analysis but sometimes I am confused with the abbreviation You use! I am familiar with most of them like "ZZ","DZZ", "flat" and so on, but what does "T3" stand for? Thank you!

By T3 I think he means a Triple sideways pattern. As per the labeling a falling triple sideways pattern.

Yes,

D3 = Double three
T3 = Triple three

sideways corrections where all corrective waves are possible BUT with limitations in which wave which correction and with relations between waves

Back