FOREX PRO WEEKLY March 24-28, 2014

Good morning!

Venelin, analysis are more or less same:
- if you are already short > protect entry, if you want to be > wait for break below 1,3748 or descent retrace up
- if you are already long > stop below last LL, if you want to be > three possibilities: 1) entry asap, SL below last LL, 2) wait for new low below 1,37754 and 3) entry asap with one size and set an entry below 1,37754 with second size, SL below last LL.

I am stil for the move up and as a retrace of 1st wave down.
Would like to say that FXCM has LL in second move down, just for 0,1 pip, so what could this mean? With my broker DZZ is out and only D2 as 2 flats are possible. I think it is very possible price will come to establish new low, few pips below last low @ 1,37754 and start move up but before I expect to hit at leat 50% of last move down @1,38097.

And now the main problem: where is the target of move up? Looking to Daily chart would say above 1,38461 for sure, higher is opened and we have several harmonics here and more or less 2 PRZs: 1,3910/20 and 1,3950.

Good trading!

20140327_eurusd_H2_0710.jpg

ps: this week so far EU sessions were lazy and sleepy and US session, until yesterday, were busy, so I hope they switched the tune and EU session would be busy today

ps: I do not have several harmonics because of LL with second move down, just one, sorry, my mind was still from yesterday before I noticed LL

Last edited:
Good morning!

Venelin, analysis are more or less same:
- if you are already short > protect entry, if you want to be > wait for break below 1,3748 or descent retrace up
- if you are already long > stop below last LL, if you want to be > three possibilities: 1) entry asap, SL below last LL, 2) wait for new low below 1,37754 and 3) entry asap with one size and set an entry below 1,37754 with second size, SL below last LL.

I am stil for the move up and as a retrace of 1st wave down.
Would like to say that FXCM has LL in second move down, just for 0,1 pip, so what could this mean? With my broker DZZ is out and only D2 as 2 flats are possible. I think it is very possible price will come to establish new low, few pips below last low @ 1,37754 and start move up but before I expect to hit at leat 50% of last move down @1,38097.

And now the main problem: where is the target of move up? Looking to Daily chart would say above 1,38461 for sure, higher is opened and we have several harmonics here and more or less 2 PRZs: 1,3910/20 and 1,3950.

Good trading!

View attachment 13953

ps: this week so far EU sessions were lazy and sleepy and US session, until yesterday, were busy, so I hope they switched the tune and EU session would be busy today

ps: I do not have several harmonics because of LL with second move down, just one, sorry, my mind was still from yesterday before I noticed LL

Hi Minimax,
Personally right now i do not see any clear set-up in EUR/USD . I like GBP/USD short from 1.6570 with stop 1.6660 and ideal target 1.6395.
Good luck!

Second coffee helps, I can tell...

My today´s trading plan is based on H2 and on assumptions that:
- both of last two waves down look corrective
- so of W is 3 wave pattern, if X is 3 wave, Y should be 5 wave pattern with task to establish daily swing high and this is above 1,38459 but I do expect an impulse with target at 1,3953. Stop is at 1,3747, below last LL.

Good trading!

EURUSD - eurusd_20140325 - Mar-27 0925 AM (2 hour).jpg

Hi Minimax,
Personally right now i do not see any clear set-up in EUR/USD . I like GBP/USD short from 1.6570 with stop 1.6660 and ideal target 1.6395.
Good luck!

Hi Venelin

Hope I answered to you what I saw. I know that Daily is hanging to the downside but....lets see.

Good luck!

Venelin, looks like you bought big, we started up!

ps: naughty! this could explode any minute, hope at 50 lowest and to the upside...

Last edited:
Low could be in place but MPivot is not touched so one more push down could occure and if 141,4 extension will be touched I will start to consider whole pattern as corrective otherwise as impulsive with irregular flat as 2nd.

Good trading!

EURUSD - eurusd_20140328 - Mar-28 1014 AM (2 hour).jpg

Hi Minimax,
Good luck!
I'm doing the same lol. Only my TP is slightly lower at 1.6360. Let's see :)

Hey Sive. I always assumed you were in the US!? By your comments about the Ukraine situation I was obviously wrong!? What ****ing news channel are you watching my friend!? Maybe its RT..but by the sounds of your ramblings about 'Nazis' etc I think you must still watch USSR TASS!? The Ukrainians decided that Yanukovych was corrupt & lining his own pockets! Why did he run away after he signed the agreement? What evidence is there that Russian people in Crimea or anywhere else have been threatened ot mistreated!? None! No evidence whatsoever that any Russians in Ukraine were under threat!? I have no problems about what the **** Ukraine or Crimea wants. If they want to be Russian who cares..but you just Do Not march into another country and 'take over' with Tanks & Guns! That's what Adolf Hitler did in 1939..and he was a ****ing Nazi who killed 10 Million Russians! Maybe you should remind President Putin about that! Or maybe he's Prime Minister now!? Who knows what the **** he is...or what he will do next..!??

Yeah and the US and UK don't march into another country with tanks and guns? You, sir, are being lied to by BBC. Putin didn't take over anything. 90% of the votes in favor of joining Russia. How is that taking over?

For you to criticize RT is ridiculous. A RT Reporter criticizes the Russian Federation and Putin on live TV on the situation in Crimea and she keeps her job. Ashley Banfield of MSNBC criticizes the government and gets fired. YOU tell me which media is more free. Try criticizing the US government if you are a journalist. I guarantee you will lose your job in a second. The US is no different than North Korea. Their citizens being lied to on a daily basis but what is worse is that their citizens don't even know it. WAKE UP!

And what a shame. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. I honestly think Sive's political thoughts are just as important as technical analysis and provides us with a more in-depth knowledge of what is going on overall.

Nazi to me is US flying their stupid drones over some rural village in the middle east and killing innocent people and claiming them to be "terrorists".

Whichever country has differing opinions (whether it be China or Russia or any other country) than USA, they are considered to be bad. The media portrays them to be such villains. But since when did the US become the standard for being right? Why does every country in this world need to think like the USA to be considered "good"? Basically, any country that wants to be considered "good" needs to be the muppet of the USA. This is what I call "sheep in a shepherds game".

Last edited:
Firstly, I am English not American. I watch News channels from all over the world because I live In a 'free' country. Perhaps you don't know what that means? Putin fools the Russian people, just like Adolf Hitler did in the 1930's. Listen I do not care about about if people in Crimea want to be part of Russia or not..BUT...'Why' did Putin not first go to UN and ask for a vote for people of Crimea!? No..he decides to invade first! That is 'extremely dangerous thing to do!? You talk about drones & other rambling Bull****...who cares...what has that got to do with Ukraine! Yanukovych the 'puppet' of Putin got his Ass kicked out by the 'Ukrainian'people...and Putin didn't like it!...because perhaps he thinks he might be next.!?

Back