FOREX Trading Scam HCWH Global Limited

Hi there
I don't think this a good idea at this stage because there is an ongoing police & Interpol investigation going on at the moment and I do not want to prejudice this investigation.
May be best - assuming you've got legal representation, ask for their opinion?

Hi

Thanks, yes I think I will wait a while then see, the police told me to wait.
I was just curious to see if other people have also had a bad experience with this company.
I compared my experience with others on this website and the I see that the progress with all of these types of scams is almost identical.

Hi

Thanks, yes I think I will wait a while then see, the police told me to wait.
I was just curious to see if other people have also had a bad experience with this company.
I compared my experience with others on this website and the I see that the progress with all of these types of scams is almost identical.

Setting up fake companies and using the same tactics to scam people. A lot of them improved in getting your money through crypto so there's no traces at all. Just be safe. Hopefully Interpol can do something about this because the amount of victims falling for this is greater than we only see in this forum.

There are so many unreported cases and some people have taken their life in this. So, stay strong and be safe buddy.

Setting up fake companies and using the same tactics to scam people. A lot of them improved in getting your money through crypto so there's no traces at all. Just be safe. Hopefully Interpol can do something about this because the amount of victims falling for this is greater than we only see in this forum.

There are so many unreported cases and some people have taken their life in this. So, stay strong and be safe buddy.
Thanks for the support, the mental strain is starting to take over my everyday life.

Thanks for the support, the mental strain is starting to take over my everyday life.

Agree, been through it too. I also lost a very large amount but it takes time to mentally recover. Don't rush yourself and blame yourself about this. Remember to seek help if is affecting your daily life. Don't let these people win. Stay strong.

Hi there
I don't think this a good idea at this stage because there is an ongoing police & Interpol investigation going on at the moment and I do not want to prejudice this investigation.
We tried to help you mate, the next steps are depends on you, let me know if I can help you with anything else :)

We tried to help you mate, the next steps are depends on you, let me know if I can help you with anything else :)
Thanks for the help so far your support is great, I just wanted to put it out there so that others are not caught out by either of these companies. So my advice for the time being is avoid both companies although HYFXM is already dead but HCWH is also dogey!
As soon as I know more I will post it here.

Thanks for the help so far your support is great, I just wanted to put it out there so that others are not caught out by either of these companies. So my advice for the time being is avoid both companies although HYFXM is already dead but HCWH is also dogey!
As soon as I know more I will post it here.
Thank you for informing and warning. I am sure each story shared here on FPA will help people to understand when the company is scam or not and gives them the opportunity not be deceived.

Back