FOREX Trading Scam HCWH Global Limited

Freakingout

Recruit
Hi All

I have been scammed out of a ton of money using two FOREX trading companies: 1) First was HYFXM which we all know was a scam and the 2) second company was HCWH Global Limited. My account was moved from HYFXM over to HCWH Global Limited without informing me and I never received any explanation why it was transferred.
On one trade with HCWH Global Limited I lost all my funds in the account and now they say I owe them money and they will sue me for this money.
I admit I did not do my DD properly in the beginning because all the way through it all seemed dogey but I kept going which was a big mistake on my part.
I was continually urged to send money to my account and take out a mortgage on my house if I did not have enough spare cash.
Another suspicious behavior was the the story that the father works for HSBC and he will supply me with all the hot tips.
In addition I never had access to withdraw cash if I wanted to, I always had to ask for this to happen and I did only request some money back once which never arrived in my account. They gave some story about the account information being incorrect which was not true.

My question is has anybody come across this company HCWH Global Limited and have you had any bad feedback as I am desperate!
By the way this case has been reported to the Irish police and to Interpol.

Hi All

I have been scammed out of a ton of money using two FOREX trading companies: 1) First was HYFXM which we all know was a scam and the 2) second company was HCWH Global Limited. My account was moved from HYFXM over to HCWH Global Limited without informing me and I never received any explanation why it was transferred.
On one trade with HCWH Global Limited I lost all my funds in the account and now they say I owe them money and they will sue me for this money.
I admit I did not do my DD properly in the beginning because all the way through it all seemed dogey but I kept going which was a big mistake on my part.
I was continually urged to send money to my account and take out a mortgage on my house if I did not have enough spare cash.
Another suspicious behavior was the the story that the father works for HSBC and he will supply me with all the hot tips.
In addition I never had access to withdraw cash if I wanted to, I always had to ask for this to happen and I did only request some money back once which never arrived in my account. They gave some story about the account information being incorrect which was not true.

My question is has anybody come across this company HCWH Global Limited and have you had any bad feedback as I am desperate!
hcwhm.com/en/ is this correct website?

Hi All

Also, share the email you have received from them about suing

1622104055803.png
This was the email I got threatening to sue me, they also followed up with a WhatsApp message.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-05-27 092518.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-05-27 092518.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 15
This was the information that was active some weeks ago now it seems as though it has all gone down!

Email was this: ceshiceshi196@gmail.com
and the website used to work hcwhm.com/en/

FPA Forums Team Note: Just drop the /en/.
hcwhm.com is currently working.

This was the information that was active some weeks ago now it seems as though it has all gone down!

Email was this: ceshiceshi196@gmail.com
and the website used to work hcwhm.com/en/

FPA Forums Team Note: Just drop the /en/.
hcwhm.com is currently working.
Let's start with adding your story as a review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/18975/www.hcwhm.com and then follow the below suggestions.

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 3: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Hi there
I don't think this a good idea at this stage because there is an ongoing police & Interpol investigation going on at the moment and I do not want to prejudice this investigation.

Back