FOREX4YOU manipulates spread to wipeout profit making accounts

i request a senior to kindly pls revert back in regards with my case progress further and how do i take the case to open court case folder...

i need to file a court room case in forex peace army forex traders court....i am waiting for further progress.. forex4you is since day one trying to cover the goofup but not disclosing the name of the liquidity provider or any proof clearly showing that they did receive the said quotes from the liquidity provider..

i request a senior or admin level person to kindly pls guide and help me in my case.....
i am new to forex peace army and do not know the procedures well....

pls help

DEAR PHARAOH,

i hav already cleared steps one to five of the link....i am waiting for the guilty / not guilty voting part to start on my complaint....i fail to find the time period and process method for the same....i am visiting the court case preparation folder almost everyday for further progress but dont find it there.....the company is explaining limitations of mt4 whereas i hav raised issues in regards with the liquidity provider name disclosure and a proof of the said quotes recvd by forex4you from the said liquidity provider....they r manipulating my complaint by diverging it with such explainations....my straight allegation is they never recvd the said quotes and hav manipulated the spreads to wipeout ...if not disclose the details and prove it....they r not doin this and replying in regards with there server time and tick price and news volatality etc.....

my requirement is a proof which shows they recvd the said 28 pip difference ask bid price quote from the liquidity provider and the name of the liquidity provider....

why is forex4you dodging this simple two questions .......
hence it is a perfect court case file scenario.....

Steps 1-5 are before filing. Then there are instructions for after submission. I believe you missed the + File New Case button a little farther down the page. Without that, there is no case available to later move to Open Cases.

t
Steps 1-5 are before filing. Then there are instructions for after submission. I believe you missed the + File New Case button a little farther down the page. Without that, there is no case available to later move to Open Cases.

thanks a ton pharoah,

i had actually missed the +file new case button....am filing the same rt now...pls vote n help me....

t

thanks a ton pharoah,

i had actually missed the +file new case button....am filing the same rt now...pls vote n help me....

i hav filed the court room case against forex4you....pls help guide n vote and ask others also to vote....thank you

Dear Irfan Vohra

We cannot know, what is the reason for a certain price movement. Also, before almost every important news, volatility increases shortly before publishing of it. There is nothing unusual that price movement starts seconds before news.

Again, we would like to remind that Buy orders are closed by Bid price, when Sell orders closes by Ask price. In your terminal, chart and every candle holds information only with Bid prices. It is incorrect, to compare Bid price in your terminal with necessary Ask price for your order, if account has variable spread.

EGlobal Trade & Finance Group acts as the counterparty for all types of accounts and all trade transactions on its legal grounds of the issued Investment Business Licence No. SIBA/L/12/1027. Price aggregation is part of the overall service provided and as EGlobal acts as the counterparty, the company has no obligation to disclose the price provider.
Please feel compare the price provided by us with any other major market participant like Bloomberg, Reuters or any Major bank and you will see that the price provided by EGlobal was a valid market price.

Dear Irfan Vohra

We cannot know, what is the reason for a certain price movement. Also, before almost every important news, volatility increases shortly before publishing of it. There is nothing unusual that price movement starts seconds before news.

Again, we would like to remind that Buy orders are closed by Bid price, when Sell orders closes by Ask price. In your terminal, chart and every candle holds information only with Bid prices. It is incorrect, to compare Bid price in your terminal with necessary Ask price for your order, if account has variable spread.

EGlobal Trade & Finance Group acts as the counterparty for all types of accounts and all trade transactions on its legal grounds of the issued Investment Business Licence No. SIBA/L/12/1027. Price aggregation is part of the overall service provided and as EGlobal acts as the counterparty, the company has no obligation to disclose the price provider.
Please feel compare the price provided by us with any other major market participant like Bloomberg, Reuters or any Major bank and you will see that the price provided by EGlobal was a valid market price.

dear team forex4you,
pls stop behaving like grade 1 kids and grow up....
i hav done my homework well n pls cut this ask bid price and mt4platform excuses too....
the only new thing that now i get new from u guys is that EGlobal Trade & Finance Group is the counterparty for all accounts n trade transactions.... a very convenient way of dodging the FOREX PEACE ARMY COURT CASE....but sorry i am not accepting this crap,,,,,,

either pls giv clear proof that the spread is not manipulated and u did recv the said price or pls accept that r a manipulating and unethical trading broker....

As in regards to confirming the price from major banks n bloomberg or reuters etc....i failed to find the said 28 pips spread difference...the max i recvd was 12 pips difference.....if u can prove this from ur end ...i will accept it..... pls prove it.....if u cannot then atleast hav the guts to accept the fact that u did manipulate it.....

if EGlobal Trade & Finance Group cannot disclose the price to you and you to us on a public platform like FOREX PEACE ARMY.....anyways my point is clearly proved that u guys hav manipulated the spreads and now all this cover up with legalities and deficiency in mt4 platforms and candle formations etc.. r used.......

..i think definately they will giv proof to The COMMISSIONER AT BVIFSC....and i think i may recv the same from them.....

upto the time i get a clear proof from ur end , my fight against you malpractice and manipulative broker will be on.....and this case will be fought......

Dear Irfan Vohra

Again, we would like to remind that Buy orders are closed by Bid price, when Sell orders closes by Ask price.

Dear IRFANV

forex4you is big scamer i ever seen.
they say to you Buy orders are closed by Bid price, when Sell orders closes by Ask price
but in my treat they say we can not close such orders at volatile time ,because price changing fast !!
so by this answer they should not closed your order ;)
they excuse is very ridicules,they close your orders by this rules because you loss profit ,
but they do not close my orders because i am in profit and TP point .
shame on you forex4you ...
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...obal-forex-com-big-problem-or-sc.47062/page-2

Back