1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

forexinstict.com

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by kookoo, May 11, 2011.

1. kookoo

kookoo Private

I bought the EA, the first two trades were two SL's totaling 220 pips. These did not show on their live account stats. First I asked why, I received no reply. I then asked for a refund, as they offer a 30 day refund. Still no reply. I have started a dispute within paypal to get my money back. They are to me simple scammers and liars.

They say on the site that they will respond to queries within 2 hours, its been 2 weeks!! Stay well clear of these guys.

2. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

Can you check that website address?

3. f Gwilym

f Gwilym Recruit

forexinstinct.com

sorry it should be forexinstinct.com forgot the n somehow. Update is that when I threatened the vendor with opening a case here they finally responed saying I should ask for a refund through regnow. I did that one and a half weeks ago. Needless to say still nothing. I will now open the case here.

Can a forum mod please correct the website address. Thank you

4. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

Keep on Regnow for a few more days. If you paid by Credit Card, have a talk with your issuing bank about doing a chargeback.