• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Forexoma will not return funds

I am having an issue with a company
Thanks Derek, please keep in touch with us

I will keep everyone in the loop of course. I know a solicitor here in HK, I will ask if she can help me out on this case. But I may need help from you guys as well to give supporting evidence besides from me. I had the screenshot of Forexoma's address and contact number before they took it out of their website so I will submit that to her as well.

*Seba, if you can help me out...how did you obtain the HSBC account information on Unique Developers Ltd? I will need sources for that as well in order for me to link to their HSBC account. If enough noise are made, I think the solicitor can do some legal action to get HSBC to disclose the person's identification to us. They have it on their record, we just need to approach this by legal means. Let's work together to get back our money, any hope or effort are never wasted.

thanks,
Derek

Derek we got the HSBC account information on Unique Developers Ltd because forexoma send us by mail to send them the money for the deposit.
I also got the same email.

Derek we got the HSBC account information on Unique Developers Ltd because forexoma send us by mail to send them the money for the deposit.
I also got the same email.

Seba, goupilapps,

I got a different email where I wire my money transfer to Forexoma. This is the email they sent me:

Here is the bank account details:

Note: Unique Developers Ltd is one of our sister companies thathandles the bank transactions for us and helps us have the maximum possible speed in our clients funding/withdrawal process.

Account holder name: Unique Developers Ltd.
Account Number: 403346
Swift Code: FBMECY2N
Bank Name: FBME Bank Ltd. Bank
Address:90 Archbishop Makarios III Avenue, 1077 Nicosia, Cyprus Beneficiary Address:Unique Developers Ltd, Trident Chambers, PO Box 1388, Victoria, Mahe, Seychelles

Should you have any question, please feel free to let us know. Best regards,Forexoma Teamwww.forexoma.com

*I think the reason he give me a totally different Bank information and address to wire to is because I reside in HK so I will be too close to his tail. What do you all think? This is getting more and more deeply concerned.

When did you do your deposit ?
My first deposit was on february 2013.

They tell that they may change their bank details and it's why we have to send a deposit request whenever we want to deposit money to our mt4 account.
However if you did your deposit after february 2013, it's possible they gave this account just because you're too close to them ...

When did you do your deposit ?
My first deposit was on february 2013.

They tell that they may change their bank details and it's why we have to send a deposit request whenever we want to deposit money to our mt4 account.
However if you did your deposit after february 2013, it's possible they gave this account just because you're too close to them ...

Hi yeah I did my deposit on June 25th, 2013 so I am guessing that as well. Well I am still going to approach the solicitor about it. We have to at least get something from all this. I will try and see what other things I can do to help us look further into this.

Derek

Derek I found something interesting
There is a multinational company called tridenttTrust Trident Trust - providing confidence through performance this is a Financial company.
Now look at this webpage from their website: Trident Trust - Jurisdictions - Seychelles
On the bottom-right there is their address in Seychelles which is exactly the same that your Beneficiary Address you made the deposit.

We should contact this company to get more information,
They also have an office in my country in the Switzerland

Derek I found something interesting
There is a multinational company called tridenttTrust Trident Trust - providing confidence through performance this is a Financial company.
Now look at this webpage from their website: Trident Trust - Jurisdictions - Seychelles
On the bottom-right there is their address in Seychelles which is exactly the same that your Beneficiary Address you made the deposit.

We should contact this company to get more information,
They also have an office in my country in the Switzerland

Hi goupilapps good find. I will also look more into this as well and try to contact them. Very prudent of you indeed. It seems that we can benefit to help each other out, you in Switzerland while me in Hong Kong. Let's keep each other in the loop. I will let you know about my conversation with my solicitor.

Derek

I will keep everyone in the loop of course. I know a solicitor here in HK, I will ask if she can help me out on this case. But I may need help from you guys as well to give supporting evidence besides from me. I had the screenshot of Forexoma's address and contact number before they took it out of their website so I will submit that to her as well.

*Seba, if you can help me out...how did you obtain the HSBC account information on Unique Developers Ltd? I will need sources for that as well in order for me to link to their HSBC account. If enough noise are made, I think the solicitor can do some legal action to get HSBC to disclose the person's identification to us. They have it on their record, we just need to approach this by legal means. Let's work together to get back our money, any hope or effort are never wasted.

thanks,
Derek
Hi Derek,

If you need some documents evidences, just let us know. I can provide it as well.

Back