• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem FortuneFX scammer

I am having an issue with a company
Hi Again,

All of our trades are tracked so it can be proved the trades went into profit. You were also refunded the stated amount in Direct Messages to your Original Payment Method. To me, this sounds like you've gotten yourself into a pickle and worked up about losing out on money.

I'd share the refund proof here however due to GDPR compliance I am unable to. Anyhow, this has been discussed via DMs on how the refund would be sent, additionally when it processed.

I'm not going to sit here arguing with someone, we're a business and they way you're trying to act is unacceptable. Therefore as discussed in DM's on Telegram, you're permanently banned from Fortune FX and our 18 partner providers.

Thanks, this can be closed.

Nearly to a month ago of this and u cant send the money on the blockchain?, blockchain times are about 40 minutes for average on bitcoin, and max 1 hour, if u pay on other methods can be in just 1 minute, but there is no intention of refund, and what a "proffessional" guy talking about a pickle like u know me, i do not receive nothing via bitcoin, u cant lie on the blockchain

As provided already - proof of a refund via email. I don’t understand what you’re trying to gain out of this?

Can you put the blockchain transaction number or chain link showing you sent the payment to him?

@DanyHD from your calculations, how much does he owe as a refund?
Where 73 usd on BTC, i add the mempool TXID: mempool.space/tx/2fbefedbe1ee08010a2827764e8f1ac3c382406affe2544b57dc466feaea852d

He doesnt send the refund, he's talking about a email, but i do not register on the page i do the payment via telegram on BTC so he's lying, he blocked me when i ask for TXID of the refund

Back