FPA Special - 60% off Forexmentor Live! Training Course

Status
Not open for further replies.

bennathanfxm

DailyForexSchool.com Representative
ForexMentorLogo.png

FPA EXCLUSIVE - 60% OFF FULL FOREXMENTOR LIVE MEMBERSHIP

**** Offer Ends Monday, July 7th at 5pm ****​

Forexmentor Live is one of the only video tutorial fx courses to include additional pre and mid session live video analysis, live trade alerts, live news feed (text and audio), Live Trading Room access and more importantly... LIVE TRADING

You can watch our 6 part, 1 hour long video tutorial covering the main FXM Live method, and then trade alongside Ben Nathan, Full Time Fund Manager, and watch him trade his Live Client Accounts while showing you exactly how to master this strategy which he has been using for several years make profits each month.

FPA EXCLUSIVE - 60% OFF

Just $99 for FULL ACCESS​

****Usually $249 with upfront 6 month payment****

Bonus 1: Learn the LPT Method (Put together by a televised and published FX pro and designed to help you build a solid foundation to your trading psychology)
Bonus 2: Custom Indicators (Several indicators designed to work with any trading strategy)
Bonus 3: Full Loyalty Discount (Ongoing access at just $99 per month, for as long as you would like to stay signed up)

30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

ForexMentorEquityCurve.png

CLICK HERE to view our Tracked Performance (Updated Each Month)

**** Offer Ends Monday, July 7th at 5pm ****​

If you buy this and use it, please leave a review here...

FPA Reviews for ForexMentor.com

Notice: The Forex Peace Army does not endorse products or services. Selected vendors are invited to bring exclusive freebies and discounts to our members.

Why make such an offer? Because of the FPA's large audience, some vendors are willing bring you unique deals not available anywhere else. Displaying these offers for people to consider is a service the FPA provides for members.

The FPA would like to remind all readers that you should never place more money in any trading account (forex, stocks, etc.) than you can afford to lose.

<iframe src="http://free.timeanddate.com/countdown/i3e1tt94/n179/cf12/cm0/cu4/ct0/cs1/ca0/cr0/ss0/cac000/cpc000/pcfff/tcfff/fs100/szw320/szh135/tatThis%20offer/tac000/tptThis%20offer/tpcf00/matexpires%20in/mac000/mpthas%20expired/mpcf00/iso2014-07-07T16:59:59/pa1" frameborder="0" width="107" height="70"></iframe>

This offer ends at 5 PM, New York Time, on Monday, July 7th, 2014 and comes with a 30 day refund period.

Hmmm, seems to be broken link on the above invitation message, when you click on "CLICK HERE to view our Tracked Performance (Updated Each Month)" it goes nowhere, at least for me it doesn't. What is more concerning is when you get this Forex Mentor Live site home page and go to the performance tab and you click on the graph for 2013 to see the trades, you are only allowed to see Jan - Mch! The other 9 months are blocked out. This is an early RED flag for. Any reason for the black out? Something you don't want us to see maybe.
Regards

Hi there Koda and thanks for your response. .
I will check the link. As far as I know it should be fine.
Forexmentor have been in in the Forex Education market for well over ten years - companies with anything to hide simply cant last like that.
The proof with any course in the world is in the pudding, we actively encourage all members to learn the strategy and then go and back test it for themselves, to prove the results we state. You are invited to do the same. We would be delighted to hear your feedback should you do this, and of course, we are happy to offer the full 30 day money back guarantee - something else that an organisation with something to hide simply would not do.

Thanks for the feedback Koda, and happy trading.

I understand about 30 day money back and with this company I'm sure there will be no arguments not like some others vendors who promise a money back then come back with all sorts of excuses of why they can't. Its just why is the period Apr to Dec 2013 on the performance chart 'blacked out'. The question should be asked, what happened during that period that you don't want others to see? I'm not in anyway saying there is something wrong with what you are offering or the company but blocking out a recent period of track record does throw up a ? mark.
Regards

Thats ok Koda - appreciate that - to be honest we had several new larger funds handed over to manage during the latter half of 2013, many of which crossed over during that period so consolidating everything and picking out only the FXM Live trades would have been next to impossible, so for that period I only have a manual pip count which I keep for all the methods i trade. Otherwise, it would have been an admin nightmare which is why we just used my monthly pip count for the period not covered by the detailed trade tracker which we have for the entire 2014...

... and lets face it - anybody can throw together a trade spreadsheet, the proof is in the pudding, which is why we tell people to come and try it, verify results for themselves, and to prove the point, anybody who disagrees with the authenticity of the results is welcome to a refund :)

So far, out of all the people who joined up with this campaign, we only had one refund request, and that was because the person requesting it found my British accent hard to follow. Of course the request was granted.

Ben

Thanks Ben, understand what you said, we all have seen many "cooked" trading spreadsheets and that's why I/we we get a "a huh" moment when we see things blocked out. May look at your service again the next time you might put out a special offer again. By the way, a British is ok by me down here in AU, we speak the same language although they are trying hard to change us over ..... lol

Haha Dont let them change it Koda!

Ps Junes Trade Tracker is now updated on the performance page (our web developer was away on a charity bike ride so there was a delay in getting it up).

Np - and I appreciate the feedback .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back