page_01.jpg

[video=youtube;7fnzYIYfniw][/video]

page_02.jpg

page_04.jpg

Forex Trading Coaches

343 Colleen Ct. Unit E. Mesquite, Nevada 89024 United States

Copyright 2006-2013 All Rights Reserved

Risk Disclaimer | Anti-Spam Policy
| Privacy Policy | Self-Help Website for MACD 3 Pro Charts and Trade Assistant EA
footer.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Notice: The Forex Peace Army does not endorse products or services. Selected vendors are invited to bring exclusive freebies and discounts to our members.

Why make such an offer? Because of the FPA's large audience, some vendors are willing bring you unique deals not available anywhere else. Displaying these offers for people to consider is a service the FPA provides for members.

The FPA suggests testing any new EA other trading method in a demo account before putting it on a live account. You don't want to find out the settings were wrong with real money.

The FPA would like to remind all readers that you should never place more money in any trading account (forex, stocks, etc.) than you can afford to lose.

<iframe src="http://free.timeanddate.com/countdown/i3e1tt94/n179/cf12/cm0/cu4/ct0/cs1/ca0/cr0/ss0/cac000/cpc000/pcfff/tcfff/fs100/szw320/szh135/tatThis%20offer/tac000/tptThis%20offer/tpcf00/matexpires%20in/mac000/mpthas%20expired/mpcf00/iso2013-04-22T23:59:59/pa1" frameborder="0" width="107" height="70"></iframe>

This offer ends at midnight, New York Time, on April 21st, 2013.

UPDATE: This offer has been extended until Midnight on Monday the 22nd.

Last edited:
Hello Traders,

We had promotion with forex-trading-coaches.com in September last year. As you know we do track sales of each offer. After seeing for how long people stay with FTC and numerous conversations with Steve and Wade I decided to join their community too. I am FTC member since 21st January and here is my own, personal opinion:

The system:
The idea of MACD 3 system is to identify trend, wait for the pullback and then enter with the trend.
The MACD 3 system has 5 patterns that Steve and Wade are watching for on higher time frames (mainly H4 and above) then based on those patterns there are 3 types of entries on 5M, 15M and 1H time frames. The rules for patterns are pretty clear and straight forward. The trade entry rules are also clear yet have one tricky part - "identify previous buyers and sellers". As Steve and Wade says "always look left on the chart" and the purpose of that is to find levels where price bounced before.

The training:
There is video course explaining all the system. But what I like most about FTC is the daily live trading webinars. Everyday Steve and Wade are live "on my screen" analyzing pairs and calling live MACD 3 trade setups as they happen with stop losses and targets included.
Those webinars not only have live trade setups but are also very educational and explaining all the aspects and nuances of the system and its implication. And that is so much different than just reading/watching theory based on historical charts. In my opinion that is the best way to learn. I can ask questions and get answers. I can check if my assumptions are correct and also get to know each aspect of the system deeper.
In addition to daily trading webinars there are "fast track" training webinars twice a week. Each of them is devoted to one aspect of the system and deepens knowledge and understanding of it.
There is also a London session chat-room where members of FTC are discussing trade setups. There are few old members who are very good at using MACD 3 system and really helpful to others. That is a good place to check if my assumptions are correct.

The results
The excel results table on FTC page is based on trade setups that are pointed out in both the daily live trading webinars and daily trading plan emails that they send each day where potential trade setups are mentioned. Some trades are given during the webinar and also there are trade setups pointed during webinar that occur after the webinar is over.
I am attending webinars and reading daily emails since 21st January and I can confirm that trades on FTC excel table are correct since then. Yet most likely each person's trades would be slightly different due to spread and interpretation of the setups: e.g. rules say "enter at or 5 pips from blue level" or "enter 20 pips or less from swing low/high" in the email or in the webinar they say "look for X type entry at about Y price level" thus results may slightly vary.

Trade assistant (TA)
This tool is worth mentioning. There are clear and strict rules for trade management and TA does that automatically - it moves SL when needed, it closes part of the position as it should be done according to the system. And it also has various alerts that are helpful trading the system e.g. price level, momentum, Bollinger bands touch, EMA's cross, solid break of the price and more.

Sum-up
It takes time and effort to crunch the system and you should not expect to do that within few weeks or even months. But if you are looking for a rules based system that works and you are willing to put your time and efforts, study hard and pay attention to all the details, then this might be just for you.
If you are looking for traditional signals that you receive and just trade then this is probably not for you. But if you are looking for live trade calls as they happen with stops, targets and explanation of the logic behind the trades and live training then daily webinars might be for you.
Besides offer comes with 30 days refund option (which I know for a fact Steve and Wade are honoring) thus you do not risk anything.

Disclaimer - I do not endorse you to buy this membership. Above is my own personal opinion which I hope helps you to decide if a product might suit you.
And I do receive a part of the commissions if you buy this product

Last edited:
One final Uniquely Different Webinar and Promotion Extension

Hey there everybody,

Two Exciting Announcements. Read below to see them.

1. We have decided to hold one last webinar on Monday, April 22nd at 4:30 pm EDT (8:30 pm GMT). This webinar will be very unique because we are going to talk directly to you to get to know you a little better and find out what makes you tick as a trader. That means if you can, please come in on a headset with a microphone or call in on the phone so we can interact directly with you.

You will have the opportunity to speak directly to us. We are really looking forward to speaking with and helping every single one of you as time permits.

Be sure to click on the "Click here to register for the webinar" button above or simply <a href="http://forextradingcoaches.com/go/?w=ftcfreewebreg&p=deditech"><span style="color:#08088A"><b><u>Click here to register for Monday's Webinar</b></u></span></a>. That will take you to the webinar registration page where you will be able to register for the webinar. We will do our best to talk to every one who comes to the webinar if they want to speak with us.

2. Our discount offer has been extended until Monday, April 22nd at Midnight EDT (Tuesday 4 am GMT).

Again, be sure to come to this final webinar. You will be glad you did. Thanks.

See you on Monday afternoon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back