fxglory stole all my money 4154.11$

Hello Ebrahim Hassan

(Dear client,According to our bonus rules, your profit has been removed and your account has been disabled.You can withdraw the initial deposit. Please, note: the deposit and withdrawal methods must be same.Thank you.)they change all rules to be in their benefit they 're scammers

What is their rules on "bonus" :confused:

Your first two losing cycles don't count (wonder why) but I can't see any broker give 50% bonus, allowing you to withdraw after a few trades, and reinvest a few hours later and continue doing so after another few trades :confused:

Unless this broker does allow such actions to happen, then I'd take anything they offer and run ;)

Good luck
Liz

when you enter full margin trades on news you will earn alot of money or lose your money and their offer was good for full margin trading and the rules i mentioned that i didn't even get the initial deposit

about withdrawal there was news and after making trades i realized that i didn't do good then i decided to withdraw part of money and scarified by the other part and when the price went with my trades i turn the money back to my account so the withdraw was during the trade

Back