FxUnit.com

Hey guys on the platform now there is written that the withdraw is accepted so in few days as soon as I get it on my bank account, of course we have to wait some days before it appears on my bank statement, but if it is true statement it will and then I will put the end result about this story and we will know:
1) if we can trust the broker or not about the most important thing for all of us: " we will get back the money once we trust to give it?"
2) what exactly happened that brought to this unpleasant situation and how to avoid it.

Today I've got 2000$ in my bank so are still missing 490$, where they are? Is written something else on the platform that 2490$ was transferred to the user.

Fabrizio, to be honest I don't know you but your writing sounds like the way they talk. If it is true that you received a payment from them is it possible to ask you bank for the bank details from where you got the payment and post it here.

Today I've got 2000$ in my bank so are still missing 490$, where they are? Is written something else on the platform that 2490$ was transferred to the user.

Fabrizio, to be honest I don't know you but your writing sounds like the way they talk. If it is true that you received a payment from them is it possible to ask you bank for the bank details from where you got the payment and post it here.

Yes I didn't post yet because until they do not give me all the money for me they remain still a scam 490$ got lost in the transfer is still a frode from that broker.

Yes I didn't post yet because until they do not give me all the money for me they remain still a scam 490$ got lost in the transfer is still a frode from that broker.
If you look well on those pictures there is on pag. 2 of the transactions history a deposit cancelled. That was a bonus that I refused in order to not have my funds locked into the account. Then if you cont the deposit done are a total of 2.500$ and on the transfer to user there is a bit less on the withdraw history you can see on top the amount they declare as transferred to user, BUT in my account arrived only 2 deposits of 1000$ so are still missing the 490$.
For my bank statement I am sorry if I cannot post yet, but I want to keep partial privacy on it. Anyway despite the whole the process to withdraw is still too long and the broker have to work a way to speed up all the process.
490$ LOST are also a big ADMINISTRATIVE TROUBLE.

Attachments

• IMG_0180.PNG
    IMG_0180.PNG
    320.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0179.PNG
    IMG_0179.PNG
    316 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0178.PNG
    IMG_0178.PNG
    339.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0174.PNG
    IMG_0174.PNG
    229.3 KB · Views: 0
If you look well on those pictures there is on pag. 2 of the transactions history a deposit cancelled. That was a bonus that I refused in order to not have my funds locked into the account. Then if you cont the deposit done are a total of 2.500$ and on the transfer to user there is a bit less on the withdraw history you can see on top the amount they declare as transferred to user, BUT in my account arrived only 2 deposits of 1000$ so are still missing the 490$.
For my bank statement I am sorry if I cannot post yet, but I want to keep partial privacy on it. Anyway despite the whole the process to withdraw is still too long and the broker have to work a way to speed up all the process.
490$ LOST are also a big ADMINISTRATIVE TROUBLE.

Fabrizio,
Those screens shots are strange. On your first withdrawal page you have 3 pages of information that doesn't correspond with the last page with your name on. I can appreciate that you want to keep your bank details secret but i didn't ask for your details. Can you do the following please. Could you ask your bank who send you the $2000 and from which bank it came and if they could give you the account number. I Thank you.

Fabrizio,
Those screens shots are strange. On your first withdrawal page you have 3 pages of information that doesn't correspond with the last page with your name on. I can appreciate that you want to keep your bank details secret but i didn't ask for your details. Can you do the following please. Could you ask your bank who send you the $2000 and from which bank it came and if they could give you the account number. I Thank you.
There are 4 pictures 1 is simply the withdraw history where there are a lot of rejected withdraws and the other 3 are the transactions history. On that the page one is the more recent you can see the number on the lower right side of the transaction picture and you are totally right those numbers withdraws on pag 1 doesn't correspond with the deposits on pag. 3 and 1. This I call out admin that show clearly that the money administration is confused what means troubles for the consumers or clients but for the company too.
The sender is the same who got the deposit podgori broker.

Back