FxUnit.com

There are 4 pictures 1 is simply the withdraw history where there are a lot of rejected withdraws and the other 3 are the transactions history. On that the page one is the more recent you can see the number on the lower right side of the transaction picture and you are totally right those numbers withdraws on pag 1 doesn't correspond with the deposits on pag. 3 and 1. This I call out admin that show clearly that the money administration is confused what means troubles for the consumers or clients but for the company too.
The sender is the same who got the deposit podgori broker.

Could you please give us the details for the PODGORI Broker. Podgori is in Croatia. Thank you

Could you please give us the details for the PODGORI Broker. Podgori is in Croatia. Thank you
There are 4 pictures 1 is simply the withdraw history where there are a lot of rejected withdraws and the other 3 are the transactions history. On that the page one is the more recent you can see the number on the lower right side of the transaction picture and you are totally right those numbers withdraws on pag 1 doesn't correspond with the deposits on pag. 3 and 1. This I call out admin that show clearly that the money administration is confused what means troubles for the consumers or clients but for the company too.
The sender is the same who got the deposit podgori broker.
Sorry Podgori is link to Montenegro.

Yes I have also that information but FxUnit is under Cipro regulations but on the site there is a London address. There is not written a bank account number and my bank does not give such details. Plus all the deposits with cards gets withdrawn through the same card. On my account there is written: " Visa modpostering ( it means that a deposit is now sended back through the Visa card in Danish) USD 1000.00OSG broker Podgori M08008."
This is written only 2 times meaning that they did not send the 490$ That was covered from the second deposit that was of 500$.

Yes I have also that information but FxUnit is under Cipro regulations but on the site there is a London address. There is not written a bank account number and my bank does not give such details. Plus all the deposits with cards gets withdrawn through the same card. On my account there is written: " Visa modpostering ( it means that a deposit is now sended back through the Visa card in Danish) USD 1000.00OSG broker Podgori M08008."
This is written only 2 times meaning that they did not send the 490$ That was covered from the second deposit that was of 500$.
So now I can confirm that the whole story after that the company did the obligatory investigations end up taking care of me as Custommer and I got back the WHOLE AMOUNT that I did deposit. So this broker despite all the upsets that happened ACCOMPLISHED to ALL HIS DUTIES. THIS IS GOOD TO KNOW for EVERYBODY that want to know which one are the brokers to trust. WE CAN ADD surely This one.

So now I can confirm that the whole story after that the company did the obligatory investigations end up taking care of me as Custommer and I got back the WHOLE AMOUNT that I did deposit. So this broker despite all the upsets that happened ACCOMPLISHED to ALL HIS DUTIES. THIS IS GOOD TO KNOW for EVERYBODY that want to know which one are the brokers to trust. WE CAN ADD surely This one.

Well i'm sorry to say but I haven't received my 10K from this same company and my friends haven't received their 140K with out profits. Fabrizio could you please specify to whom you spoke and who decided to release your payments.

IMG_0177.PNG image.jpg
Well i'm sorry to say but I haven't received my 10K from this same company and my friends haven't received their 140K with out profits. Fabrizio could you please specify to whom you spoke and who decided to release your payments.
I did simply a new withdraw request every time my withdraw request was rejected. As shown in this picture then I 'be got the first 2000 as I wrote before and then today I've got the 490usd same as the other 2000usd.
image.jpg

View attachment 33341 View attachment 33343
I did simply a new withdraw request every time my withdraw request was rejected. As shown in this picture then I 'be got the first 2000 as I wrote before and then today I've got the 490usd same as the other 2000usd.
View attachment 33342

Nice Fabrizio, glad you got your money back. Who was your ACC Manager and how did you deal with them to get your money back? Did you trade on their platform? Did you make a profit? Did they invest their money with you? Yes so basically could you please give us some more info on how did you go to work to get your money back and with whom did you dealt with? Name and Surname.

Nice Fabrizio, glad you got your money back. Who was your ACC Manager and how did you deal with them to get your money back? Did you trade on their platform? Did you make a profit? Did they invest their money with you? Yes so basically could you please give us some more info on how did you go to work to get your money back and with whom did you dealt with? Name and Surname.
I didn't accept any bonus first, because the you have to trade a certain amount before to can take the money back, second I didn't do any trade because if you loose you cannot get back. So you have to be REALLY sure and know your risk before to do ANY trade. I am still trading on demo accounts from long time and I don't feel still sure despite I've got also a 90% of trades ending good, because it is really risky and when you use real money your emotional stress becomes much, much more. All my story and names of who I deal with are on the story I published above read again from beginning. Only one thing they, like all the brokers, ask to accomplish to all the account verification requirements. Anyway with me they end up accomplishing with the whole withdraw, if you have different exsperience make your story known like I did.
Now from my side I have no more to complain to them I will not change my story because that's what happened exactly. I have to say that I was lucky if for you and your friends are still getting troubles. I hope that also for you guys will end up good like me. Good luck!
From Fabrizio

I didn't accept any bonus first, because the you have to trade a certain amount before to can take the money back, second I didn't do any trade because if you loose you cannot get back. So you have to be REALLY sure and know your risk before to do ANY trade. I am still trading on demo accounts from long time and I don't feel still sure despite I've got also a 90% of trades ending good, because it is really risky and when you use real money your emotional stress becomes much, much more. All my story and names of who I deal with are on the story I published above read again from beginning. Only one thing they, like all the brokers, ask to accomplish to all the account verification requirements. Anyway with me they end up accomplishing with the whole withdraw, if you have different exsperience make your story known like I did.
Now from my side I have no more to complain to them I will not change my story because that's what happened exactly. I have to say that I was lucky if for you and your friends are still getting troubles. I hope that also for you guys will end up good like me. Good luck!
From Fabrizio
Thanks Fabrizio, So just to clear up, you paid your monies and realized that you don't want to trade and that's when asked for your money back? I'm just trying to clarify to see what i need to do. Did you trade at the end or not? Do you mind giving me the specifics pls so i can follow the same mold to get my money back. FYI I haven't started to trade yet with them but they don't want to release my money.

Thanks Fabrizio, So just to clear up, you paid your monies and realized that you don't want to trade and that's when asked for your money back? I'm just trying to clarify to see what i need to do. Did you trade at the end or not? Do you mind giving me the specifics pls so i can follow the same mold to get my money back. FYI I haven't started to trade yet with them but they don't want to release my money.
I didn't trade at all except those ones that you can see in the transaction history, the first trade started for a kind of mistake then I did some small to recover the lost, but then I didn't wanted to risk that money and I started to ask the withdraw.

Back