fxunited Scam

What I need to prove, what this company would get to SCAM? Really you consider, what the company can simply take away money in case of suspicion and not specify point based on which it made it? ! (excuse for my English)

What I need to prove, what this company would get to SCAM? Really you consider, what the company can simply take away money in case of suspicion and not specify point based on which it made it? ! (excuse for my English)

Im not gonna wood your behind for 3 reasons.

1.Arbitrage Activities remains somewhat unclarified , to my knowledge and to the extent i have searched for.
It might be explained somewhere , the best place (and only place i havent looked) is the Liquidity providers terms of service that concern the broker.Ill head to discover that info now

2.Im seeing a pattern around this accusation :
-trades around news events
-hedge on same pair
-tight stop loss on both
So this might be it , cause , you brilliant bro , this way your chances of losing decrease dramatically.Unless both SL's are hit.

3.I actually have to can one of my strategies before it even goes live because it resembles that.Hell , it is that . I even called it Sleezy Apache.

Anyway.I will look for a solid definition of arbitrage activities and come back to you.

All this time online a chat doesn't work, also the nickname in Skype is absent in base of Skype.

The company didn't answer with which clause of the contract my balance was cancelled. the company in general answered nothing. It isn't possible to contact them. I sent the reference to this subject to all available addresses, the answer isn't present. Pharaoh - how will develop further events? I ask to place this company in scam.

Hedging on a pair with equal SL and larger TP is a very common method for news trading. If things go well, it's an easy way to profit. If the spreads get to wide or the market does a wipsaw, it's an easy way to lose some money. If the broker officially forbids news trading, then it's a TOS violation. It's not arbitrage.

Arbitrage (as claimed by Fx brokers) is deliberately trying to send an order when you KNOW that the broker's price is lagging and will give you a better entry than you deserve. This would be virtually impossible if you enter hedged orders at the same time.

Hedging on a pair with equal SL and larger TP is a very common method for news trading. If things go well, it's an easy way to profit. If the spreads get to wide or the market does a wipsaw, it's an easy way to lose some money. If the broker officially forbids news trading, then it's a TOS violation. It's not arbitrage.

Arbitrage (as claimed by Fx brokers) is deliberately trying to send an order when you KNOW that the broker's price is lagging and will give you a better entry than you deserve. This would be virtually impossible if you enter hedged orders at the same time.

So ,if you know what you are talking about, the broker can waltz out his pen and write arbitrage all over your trades whenever he likes ?

If i were an LP , i would not like that type of hedge though cause my job is to sell "toxic flow" and that hedge ,besides almost forcing a loss , its of no value in the toxic bundle.<- This sentence is theoretical and open to criticism.

LoRio, fxunited it
also I made. What can be arbitration if I generally used bay stpop or sell stop orders....

I understand that not to return money to me as the company practically doesn't give what life, but I ask to place them in scam that other traders didn't get to them as their news on a site look very enticing.

And tell English easy) I a little that understood from your texts, I understood more true but the general sense isn't present. Anyway I traded without using arbitration (not what external signals I didn't use, I set time of opening of orders only with use of the brain and a news calendar) and without violating their contract, transactions cancelled the reason specific didn't call, don't contact. I think it all and will end, next time I will hear for fxunited when they will simply refuse to one more client payment. It is known - earn money the few and if nobody complains is doesn't mean that everything is all right....

Back