GBL Investing Forex trading online company

cmos09

Recruit
My wife was contacted by this company GBL Investing - gbl-investing.com and she invested 10220 eu into her opened account and she was trading with their analyst help no problem but after month trading she asked for withdraw 5000 from account as this amount was available that time and was rejected as they explained that she cannot take that much so than she submitted withdraw for 1500 eu just to make sure that she can get it without any hassle and this amount was put on pending. At the end of the day after contacting with analyst about withdraw requested amount they did not proceed so she got nothing what so ever from them. She has to call the company called Jubiter that she made transactions trough cryptocurrency with them and tried to get them to contact support line for GBL Investing as their support email was bouncing back all the time to get money back as it wasn't to late. no luck. She has reported to bank as Charge back and also we hear nothing from them. She can still contact GBL investment analyst that communicates with him but he can do nothing he keep saying as she complained about her money and he could not say where she complained. She end all trading on their site with balance 10256 eu showing on her account but could not get anything from them. We looking for advice or steps that we can do to deal with our issue. Thanks

My wife was contacted by this company GBL Investing - gbl-investing.com and she invested 10220 eu into her opened account and she was trading with their analyst help no problem but after month trading she asked for withdraw 5000 from account as this amount was available that time and was rejected as they explained that she cannot take that much so than she submitted withdraw for 1500 eu just to make sure that she can get it without any hassle and this amount was put on pending. At the end of the day after contacting with analyst about withdraw requested amount they did not proceed so she got nothing what so ever from them. She has to call the company called Jubiter that she made transactions trough cryptocurrency with them and tried to get them to contact support line for GBL Investing as their support email was bouncing back all the time to get money back as it wasn't to late. no luck. She has reported to bank as Charge back and also we hear nothing from them. She can still contact GBL investment analyst that communicates with him but he can do nothing he keep saying as she complained about her money and he could not say where she complained. She end all trading on their site with balance 10256 eu showing on her account but could not get anything from them. We looking for advice or steps that we can do to deal with our issue. Thanks
First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: If you are new to FPA then invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.

Till then follow the below-suggested options to draw their attention on your issue

If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

Also, Share your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/16402/WWW.gbl-investing.com
Note: Don’t forget to update your review/s when you got a solution to your problem, Best Of Luck :)

Thanks for your reply. I have followed procedure and submitted my all documents that I had to Credit card customer care so they applied Charge Back to the company we used - Jubiter, I believe, as GBL Investing have mentioned that they have complain from us but could not tell us what kind of complain or from who exactly. We have asked them to get in touch with anybody from their department who is dealing with it but not getting anywhere. Will invite them as you suggested. Thanks

Thanks for your reply. I have followed procedure and submitted my all documents that I had to Credit card customer care so they applied Charge Back to the company we used - Jubiter, I believe, as GBL Investing have mentioned that they have complain from us but could not tell us what kind of complain or from who exactly. We have asked them to get in touch with anybody from their department who is dealing with it but not getting anywhere. Will invite them as you suggested. Thanks
You are most welcome and keep us updated :)

My wife been contacted by Dmitriy Kovalchuk Analyst from GBL Investing Trading company after 2 month waiting on Company decision about her account that hasn't been used only requested withdraw money. Money withdraw has bee refused as many times as she requested without any explanation. After all person mentioned above persist to transfer another 2352 eu onto her account to pay 23% as he explained some kind of TAX from balance on trading platform. After this conversation we have wrote 2 letters to GBL Investing support line explaining that Trading company is not eligible to deduct any for of Tax as investor only paying tax on returned profit money to bank account. But they went father and set some kind of internal company disciplinary meeting about my wife account and decided to deduct 23% from her balance on platform themselves. Also mentioned Analyst above constantly asking my wife to withdraw Charge back from our Bank in order to get our money back. My wife asked GBL Invesing company respond to her letters in writing or over legit phone number in order to contact them back and speak to manager of the company. No answers and no letters back.

Back