• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Gigfx problem

I am having an issue with a company
I have problem with this broker too, they do not want to pay my withdrawal 5.840 usd and only sent $100 my first deposit, when I asked what the hell is going on? they said "All your trades were closed less than a minute". and now I attach my acct. statement to proof if gigfx absolutely Broker Scam, all forum members can see if most of my trades were closed more than 1 minute even more than 1 hour also 1 day, and most of trades that closed less than 1 minute were because hit Target Profit.

I still have little hope by help FPA to get back my money.

here my acct. statement

http://www.fileden.com/files/2010/3/28/2808035/Statement 808062.rar

I have problem with this broker too, they do not want to pay my withdrawal 5.840 usd and only sent $100 my first deposit, when I asked what the hell is going on? they said "All your trades were closed less than a minute". and now I attach my acct. statement to proof if gigfx absolutely Broker Scam, all forum members can see if most of my trades were closed more than 1 minute even more than 1 hour also 1 day, and most of trades that closed less than 1 minute were because hit Target Profit.

I still have hope with the help of FPA to get my money back..

here my acct. statement

Attachments

• Statement 808062.zip
    23.3 KB · Views: 15
GigFx scams to the Max

Here is the reason they gave for not sending my money.

Dear Mr. Larry,

This is your warning in GIGFX. You have used you trades for abusive purposes. All abusive trades has been rejected from our bank and canceled. We kindly asked you to respect GIGFX terms and not to repeat your abusive trading strategy. We will withdraw to your Bank account your initial deposit as you had breached our terms and conditions.

Best Regards,

Technical Support Team.

Cyprus: 136 Ayias Fylaxeos St, Mariella House, Kapsalos 3087, Limassol

+357 25336302 / +357 25336322 / FAX +357 25336350

GigFx scammers

Here is my trade History, I don't feel I did anything wrong.

Attachments

• Global Investment Gate Brokers.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 14
Gigfx withdrawal problem

I still not recieving my funds. My withdrawal was 2 weeks ago. after a week they have replied that they are in process after I havent recieved replies anymore on my folow up email. I think we should file a scam resulotion. on this Gigfx. I still have 6,601 USD on my account.

:mad:

I am not at all related by any way with gigfx, but i traded with them, and got my money back. A couple of friends did, and they also have had their withdrawal back, one with some problems of signature verification, and i must say, against what he said, the way he was signing was totally different then when he signed-up for the account.

I know the statements above are from micro account that do not allow EA (robots), and gentlemen, unless you are several trading, these trades are made at all hours.Don't you sleep?I would guess these are trades from ea's.

The only way you can have those trades done by ea, is by cracking the mt4 soft.

If you used ea's and they are rejecting your WD when they clearly stated they do not allow ea., oh well. On one statement, i can see they have made WD, quite a few...

my 2 cents thoughts...

I am an IB in Egypt for GIGFX. I represent numerous clients to GIGFX. I had registered today in FPA in-order to share my thoughts and views with FPA members. I have been working with them over 2 years and I had never encountered any problems or did my clients. GIGFX is very strict in its trading conditions. They had well-versed their conditions to the extent that all conditions are well complied with. Client who had breached any condition is subject to be discontinued. (It did happen to one of my clients). I had obeyed their condition as it was apparent the first day we started working together. I am confident that some clients had breached GIGFX conditions. I am not taking any sides or demanding to defend GIGFX, however client’s foremost concern is to know a broker trading conditions. This will assist not to contain any trouble with client accounts.

for your information I understood every rules in broker before I decided to trades with them, All my trades were manual not using EA at all, and most of my trades using pending orders.

GigFx Scammers

I am surprised that this company has not already been listed as a scam broker. Is the requirements for filing a scam resolution so much for most people to hang around enough to be able to file one. When I do reach the required level for FPA I will be filling one. This company is a big black mark for other FX companies. Help, Help, Help:mad:

GigFX

I have finally been contacted by GigFX and we have arrived at a mutual solution to my problem with GigFX. I will be receiving a check into my checking account within a few days. I will write more when it has cleared.:)

Back