• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Global FX Management Trading Ltd

Global FX Management Trading

Globalfx Management Trading. I need to find some guys who have been abused by these "crooks" people like me. I lost all my savings and could do with some help to go after these guys. They are nothing else but criminals and we must stop them robbing others!
I believe that they had a fair amount of clients in the Forces and I would like all of us to get together to see hat we can do. Can you help me?

Fellow Soldiers,

I was contacted today from a company called Global FX Management Trading who I had contacted via an online advertisement of sorts.

Anyhow they told me they offered a managed account facility which I am currently looking for. What they told me and showed me looked excellent however whilst undergoing due diligence on this company I have found nothing.

What I would like to know is if any of you guys have had any dealing with this company and your thoughts in general.

Festive Regards
William

Back