• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

I am having an issue with a company
Horrible!!!

It's amazing how people will really want to REAP where they did not SOW. Did I say amazing? Alas! It's HORRIBLE!!! Why can't this lazy folks develop their own EA?

God will continue to uncover them. And I'm putting it to them that the money they made from pirating other people's work shall be useless in the name of JESUS.

Last edited:
Fantastic! What would we do and where would we be without you guys! THNX!

How would you like to pay for one EA and find that what you get is an overpriced and illegal copy of another commercial EA? Worse, how would you like to pay good money for an EA and find it's an illegal copy of a ITALICfree EA.

That's what two of the newest EAs on the market seem to be – pirated versions of other EAs. We've seen accusations like this before, but this time there's some very solid evidence to back up the accusations.

Both of these were brought up in a pair of reviews left by Kev from New York. One of our review moderators pointed these out to FPA's AsstModerator, and he contacted the sites that had evidence as well as the original sources of the EAs.

One of these pieces of software is EA-Boss. It seems to be virtually a line-by-line clone of FapTurbo, but costs a lot more (currently $699 vs $149). BestForexEA's site shows just how identical the code is. FapTurbo's abuse team also confirms the code shown is genuine. If you've bought this pirated piece of software, we suggest you to contact Plimus and request a refund immediately.

The other is TheForexMagicMachine. This seems to be a reverse-engineered version of a ITALICfree EA available from TradingSystemForex. Some things in life really are free – but that doesn't give someone else the legal right to rename and resell them for a profit. BestForexEA's site shows the code similarities, and 4xProject's site shows identical backtests once the settings from the free version are synced up with the copied version. Just to add an additional unethical advertising bonus, the website promises free lifetime upgrades, but purchasers are then offered an upgraded version for more money – that version is also copied from a free EA from TradingSystemForex. If you paid your money for this pirated software, you can apply for a refund at ClickBank.

The FPA had acquired versions of both of these for our Performance Testing. Under the circumstances, we plan to stop the tests today. The results for the time they were running may be left available, but no further forward testing of this software will take place. This decision will be revisited if the owners of these websites can prove that this was all just some sort of misunderstanding.

We wish to thank Kev, the FPA's Review Moderators, FPA's AsstModerator, Donna Forex, FapTurbo's Abuse Team, TradingSystemForex, 4xProject, and BestForexEA for their contributions to this article. We hope the owners of the copyrights on these pieces of software us all legal means to seek civil and criminal judgments against those who broke copyright laws.

Official Scam Finding

TradingSystemForex.com Thread on Forex Magic Machine

4xProject backtest of Forex Magic Machine

4xProject backtest of free Vforce EA Showing Identical Results to Forex Magic Machine

BestForexEA research on Forex Magic Machine

BestForexEA reasearch on EA-Boss

Fantastic! What would we do and where would we be without you guys! THNX!

Fantomas

History repeating itself!

Have you noticed how often "new" E.A adds appear in your email "inbox" ?

All those internet marketers and "forex gurus" are doing a thriving business promoting MT4 EAs with (I may say) an overdose of hype!
As an... "affiliate" they earn good money on every successful sale. Some commissions are over 40%-50% !

One could suspect SOME EA developers flog the same product over and..over again with a different name and web page to catch as may sales as possible. OTHERS will "just" copy a given EA and promote it as their own!
Such a huge market as the "Forex" is.. there are plenty of "marketers" and "crooks" throwing every possible "trick" or "scam" to get as many newbies and unsuspecting forex traders they can!

Fellow traders..be sceptical of claims by EA promoters. Visit "FPA" and "Genuine EA testing sites" and check..check again before your hand your hard earned dollars. Anything backed by "ckickbank" is sure to get a "limited time" refund.

:nerd:

Glad to see the FPA cover this. This is really a big deal, not just for the commercial developers like FAP-T, but for the guys like Funyoo who runs a great free site, with many many free EA's.

The original vForce indicator is available on the ForexFactory site, for free, with intructions for manual use. I found it reasonably useful, just too many buy high, hope it goes higher, signals for me.

Hi, amazing, everytime the same trap.
Every new EA advertised will shock the market and everytime there's a new secret only the insiders know.
Crap...Pity a lot of people smell big money and buy from those scammers.
If you want a good EA, develop a system and write a script yourself or hire a programmer.
It takes a lot of time but you will be rewarded by your own EA, developed by yourself and that will give you a lot of satisfaction.

Salutes sincères,
Guapo

its a clickbank product.

yes i bought the forex magic m/c, both versions, it lost $2070 within hours, it hit the stop three times with three trades on 0.5 lot, i think i got suckered big time with this e/a, can it be proved that it is a pirate copy?? This was a clickbank product, on the clickbank site all marketers must read the client contract and tick the box to say they have read and understood the terms and conditions, it states.
Promoting products condition b.
You will not make any unlicenced or unauthorised use of or otherwise infringe or misappropriate any materials protected by any patent,copyright,trademark,trade secret,right of privacy,right of publicity or otherintellectual property or other propriety right.
Promoting products condition d.
All communications and/or representations made by you in connection with any promotions and/or in relation to any product will be accurate and contain all disclosures and disclaimers necessary to prevent such promotions from being false and deceptive.
I suspect the site was taken down rapidly by clickbank or it`s owners once FPA put the word out about this e/a, why would you advertise a legitmate product for only one week ?
Are ther any legal minds among us ? because hey, listen up, reading the two conditions above from clickbank, and if it is a pirate copy e/a then he, the person selling this e/a, couln` t have spent "x" ammount of years developing this e/a because he copied it, how can it be over 90 per cent accurate when it blew all three of my trades on its first day, i dont have a copy of the sales page, i forgot to copy it and now it`s been taken down, but i reckon there will be plenty of false or deceptive statements made there.
Go to clickbank products-forex, find magic machine and the write up for the product says, Quote.
A$$- kicking sales letter written by a pro.
So obviosly its not written by the owner or producer of the e/a.
I know what most people will think, so what, you got suckered, buyer beware, etc.
but i,m pissed off.
Pissed off by the products out there that are lying day in day out and ripping off countless numbers of people.
I bought this product, It lost money for me.
Someone, somewhere should be liable for my loss if the clickbank conditions of sale mentioned above are violated, so are they?
any views/advice here are appreciated.
people writing these e/a codes, please put in some form of permission requirement so anyone who wants it cant use it for their own ends in this way.
well done FPA and everyone for spotting this scam.
Rob Morton.

yes i bought the forex magic m/c, both versions, it lost $2070 within hours, it hit the stop three times with three trades on 0.5 lot, i think i got suckered big time with this e/a, can it be proved that it is a pirate copy?? This was a clickbank product, on the clickbank site all marketers must read the client contract and tick the box to say they have read and understood the terms and conditions, it states.
Promoting products condition b.
You will not make any unlicenced or unauthorised use of or otherwise infringe or misappropriate any materials protected by any patent,copyright,trademark,trade secret,right of privacy,right of publicity or otherintellectual property or other propriety right.
Promoting products condition d.
All communications and/or representations made by you in connection with any promotions and/or in relation to any product will be accurate and contain all disclosures and disclaimers necessary to prevent such promotions from being false and deceptive.
I suspect the site was taken down rapidly by clickbank or it`s owners once FPA put the word out about this e/a, why would you advertise a legitmate product for only one week ?
Are ther any legal minds among us ? because hey, listen up, reading the two conditions above from clickbank, and if it is a pirate copy e/a then he, the person selling this e/a, couln` t have spent "x" ammount of years developing this e/a because he copied it, how can it be over 90 per cent accurate when it blew all three of my trades on its first day, i dont have a copy of the sales page, i forgot to copy it and now it`s been taken down, but i reckon there will be plenty of false or deceptive statements made there.
Go to clickbank products-forex, find magic machine and the write up for the product says, Quote.
A$$- kicking sales letter written by a pro.
So obviosly its not written by the owner or producer of the e/a.
I know what most people will think, so what, you got suckered, buyer beware, etc.
but i,m pissed off.
Pissed off by the products out there that are lying day in day out and ripping off countless numbers of people.
I bought this product, It lost money for me.
Someone, somewhere should be liable for my loss if the clickbank conditions of sale mentioned above are violated, so are they?
any views/advice here are appreciated.
people writing these e/a codes, please put in some form of permission requirement so anyone who wants it cant use it for their own ends in this way.
well done FPA and everyone for spotting this scam.
Rob Morton.

i hope that loss was not real money.

Forex magic machine crooks!!!

Im new to all this and have purchased Fap tuorbo and Megadroid, I was gonna buy the magic machine to complete my set of EA's, glad I didn't bother.

I plan to start trading a real money account in the next 4 weeks, any ideas what the best combination is for the EA's I own?

Any help would be great

Good trading guys

Troy

A million shame!

Big shame! Nay, nay, nay. A million shame to these lazy thieves who cannot develop their own EA. God bless the FPA staff for their efforts. Kudos!!!

Back