• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem GreyMountain Management's Nest of Binary Scam Brokers

I am having an issue with a company
“At first, Braun claimed to be a victim of fraud himself and the company wanted to file criminal charges against himself…….o_Oo_Oufff

what a shame these alpine dwarfs, and Mike as myself are somehow somewhere Austrians ;)

The Munich prosecutor's office has said "we will now look at all possible criminal offences," Reuters reported.

Start with the Irish side, before all victims disappear for ever

Again Deutsche Bank….no more public money for them when going flat, eu directives

Still don’t understand whenever people send funds to Banks it shows up as CC payment on trading account platforms, hum

If they start with the Irish, that could cause a rift, blaming Ireland before Braun's fiasco with forged documents. I am all in for that idea, I think we will pick up more victims though, that's just a hunch.
Platform CC payment is an arm's length away from the bank and money laundering perhaps? You nailed it. Fake PSPs, now another fake one PLYS their bank go belly up. Who steps in to fill the Wirecard void? (Huge void to fill to keep the network afloat, Wirecard was a HUGE spoke in that wheel.)

If they start with the Irish, that could cause a rift, blaming Ireland before Braun's fiasco with forged documents. I am all in for that idea, I think we will pick up more victims though, that's just a hunch.
Platform CC payment is an arm's length away from the bank and money laundering perhaps? You nailed it. Fake PSPs, now another fake one PLYS their bank go belly up. Who steps in to fill the Wirecard void? (Huge void to fill to keep the network afloat, Wirecard was a HUGE spoke in that wheel.)
Exactly to the point! Who fills the empty space now, or better who is the new wirecard, after wirecard?

I think we know who that will be. Probably someone out of Eastern Europe?
Bulgarian, Lithuanian, Polish, Romanian, Czech, Estonian, Georgian, Montenegrin and other banks are already on the radar more less... Mena is out of question, Cyprus Malta as well. So who knows.

There is a rising interest for Belarus, in the Forex space. Perhaps some Minsk bank...but not EU, so difficult to handle large volumes.

Whoever it is, will end up in FPA threads for sure :)

now maybe the Munich Prosecutor could accept complaints, also the E. Sixt attempt of class action ?

Back