• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem GreyMountain Management's Nest of Binary Scam Brokers

I am having an issue with a company
GREAT IDEA!! I got roasted on Twitter 2 day ago, yesterday I replied with, I told you so, don't listen to me." Crickets...

Ask them how much makes minus 37 % on WC cap in euros

Now so KPMG says unable to verify 1.1 billion of Braun’s buddies PROFIT, considering the small percent they retain from sums transferred…WOW This is a case for the CIA

As long as injured investors get the last laugh ... And their money.

"The Ontario provincial regulator has previously taken enforcement action against the Israel-based binary options website Optionrally, but never recovered money from the company.....ToI

https://www.osc.gov.on.ca/documents/en/Proceedings-SOA/soa_20200504_cartuj.pdf

18. The Respondents obtained approximately $1.4 million from Ontario investors as a result of non-compliance with the Act. Records from Canadian financial institutions demonstrate that from July 2013 to April 2017, approximately 150 Ontario investors were charged approximately $190,000 on their debit and credit cards for Cartu Brand binary options. In addition, from October 2015 to April 2017, approximately 550 Ontario investors were charged approximately $1.2 million on their debit and credit cards for Cartu Brand and third-party binary options processed through Greymountain.

19. It is estimated that over the course of the Material Time, UKTVM and Greymountain bank accounts received approximately $233 million from the Respondents’ global binary-options related operations.

20. It is estimated that over the course of the Material Time, UKTVM and Greymountain bank accounts disbursed approximately $55 million to accounts held by entities owned or controlled by the Respondents.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/08243372/filing-history

…kind of strange their money findings, next money laundering is probably not considered as a criminal offence in Canada nor England, or what ?

This is the first time that I have seen a Canadian legal action against the Cartus state that they will have to pay up

OHHH....btw, here some WC far east partners, maybe they also been in business with SEROPH Holding BV the Dutch side

https://www.figlob.com/HK/Kowloon/936231033127633/Seroph

Back