GUILTY - Case# 2011-015 | traderforliving vs www.fantasydreamteam.com/ea.html

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that FantasyDreamTeam is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 126 96.2%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 5 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's sad that after Galina_K case we have to come through all of this once again.
What I want to say is Bravo! for Simon Edwards, I think you should work for FPA :)
Thanks for your time and god save us from scammers wasting our time.

I'll tell you what Richard, if you e-mail the account manager at these brokers, ask them if they will guarantee your losses for 60 days and they say yes we will, here is the link to open an account. Then you blow the accounts and they say oh well you don't get that guarantee if you used that link, it was the no guarantee link, we never said you would get it if you used THAT link, you had to use the link over here, it's in our terms. If that happens to you, I'll back you.

I agree. I believe this post sums it up

Also, noteworthy is that Richard continued to "extend" the warranty into the Month of March, even AFTER the purchase, which reinforces the theory that he created this "exception to refund" AFTER Nino made the purchase. And therefore we are STILL in the warranty period right NOW:

1. December 10th - Richard offers 20% discount and 60 day guarantee.
2. January 15 - EA not performing, buyer requests refund. (Well within 60 day refund period).
3. January 17 - Richard does not deny that guarantee is still in effect, but requests "more time to get the EA to work". As an incentive he offers to "renew" the guarantee 60 days from today, or to expire some time in March (17th?).
4. February 5 - EA still losing money, buyer makes a SECOND request for refund (Which is still "within" the First 60 day guarantee period AND the SECOND 60 day guarantee period).
5. February 5 - Richard promises refund will be available on February 25, after PayPal account is unfrozen.
6. February 15 - Richard agrees to "immediately" send refund, without waiting for PayPal to unfreeze funds.
7. February 17 - Richard "announces" that he has decided to not issue any refund, and that he never agreed to any refund in the first place..... :mad:

I live in Switzerland and I don't know what other case Richard have. But maybe someone in the UK can help here. This man should be in prison, so he can't scam other people again.

Thanks,

Nino

100% satisfaction guarantee

If you offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on an EA and then exclude the EAs performance from that, what is then left to be satisfied or unsatisfied with?

Just my 2 cents (or pence ;-) )

I live in Switzerland and I don't know what other case Richard have. But maybe someone in the UK can help here. This man should be in prison, so he can't scam other people again.

Thanks,

Nino

i'm going to help you on this , i'll send you an email tonite and explain things. it's very impotant that you fully understand what will happen etc.

we also need to make sure what we do doesn't hamper the fpa's efforts.

in a nutshell we send a letter to mr snake oil demanding the refund within 7 days
if no response then it goes to small claims court.

he is probably reading all this thinking i'm bluffing......lol big mistake ;)

You know, Richard is right about his stance - if he allowed anyone to refund, what would his business look like?
The EA doesn't make money, customers buy and claim refund...
No any progress and you have to cover maintenance costs.

Besides easy money easy go - he may have spent them already...

It looks Galina_K was really lucky to get the refund - call it young businessman inexperience. Plus he may have waited for another naive customer to cover that "loss".
What he learned from Galina_K case is not about any honesty or ethic (forget about it all) but simply about avoiding precedences.

The evidence gathered is enough to go to court in my country.
Criminal one - a scam (swindle) is prosecuted in my country.

All Richard has are his words against documented facts.
The facts that he created actually.

Richard - it looks you're new in this business.
So please learn from seniors. This is what they do:

- they sell EAs promising miracles while they perfectly know they perform in short run at best. But it's not any problem as they don't benefit from EA results neither customer success. They benefit from aggressive marketing ONLY,
- they NEVER argue with refund claims - they refund immediately to keep it quiet because
- any negative noise damage their sales.

They don't care about their EA copies as they know there is no real use of it.
All they care is new customers inflow.

This is very simple success recipe.

Ah, forgot you may not know it as a FX business rookie - these guys keep growing their business for years by exploiting just one edge: majority of customers don't even try - they buy it and ether never try it, either try it briefly and give up without any claims.
The key is these guys made it into real business: they monitor their sales and come with new campaign every time they see them dropping. They constantly improve their marketing skills and tools. And they keep about 20% of income to aside to cover refund claims.
Good marketer can sell a real crap for bucks and the customers will praise him how good deal they did with him... even when they find out about the stinking content.

Last edited:
i'm going to help you on this , i'll send you an email tonite and explain things. it's very impotant that you fully understand what will happen etc.

we also need to make sure what we do doesn't hamper the fpa's efforts.

in a nutshell we send a letter to mr snake oil demanding the refund within 7 days
if no response then it goes to small claims court.

he is probably reading all this thinking i'm bluffing......lol big mistake ;)

Awesome, get em Simon, get em. Don't drop the soap Richard...

BTW, 10 for not guilty? Any of you 10 (if you exist) want to expand on your thoughts on this?

Back