GUILTY Case# 2011-074 | CPEA vs www.CrazyMoneyTree.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that CrazyMoneyTree.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 60 98.4%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Circumventing Laws Of Ethics & Principle

The following are my final thoughts and perspective in this case against Mr. Samuel J Sarullo and S&M Sarullo Partnership / CrazyMoneyTree.com

Firstly I will have to admit that extending trust to Mr. Samuel J Sarullo is one of the biggest mistakes that I have ever made. Importantly, I have
don nothing wrong. To show trust is not a crime. Trust is an honor that has been betrayed. This is the result of one man who has chosen to
knowingly involve me in an act I interpret as criminality. The resulting accusation and public disclosure is an attempt to establish clarity of intent,
actions and result of the decision made by the said offender. Had he not attempted to achieve an unlawful act there would be no need for this
public disclosure.

Mr. Sarullo assumes that I'm independently wealthy and so feels justified in treating my accounts with indifference, carelessness and willful
destruction. He has underestimated my intelligence and is now attempting to free himself from scrutiny and is grasping at any straw of deception
to afford him an escape.

In light of his defiance and willful determination I assume that he wishes me to give way to his determine attempts to hit and run. I surmise that
he wishes to establish that "though it may appear that he is knowingly underhanded in his business practices, it is really not the case."
Additionally, "though it may appear that he is in contempt of ethical principle and willfully delinquent in establishing appropriate resolution to the
matter of financial recovery and compensation, it is really not the case."

So if I choose to disclose the crooked nature of his actions he will bring to bear his own legal action against myself and all who would support my
attempts to present him in such a poor light. It is well to note that Mr. Sarullo would rather expose me to financial ruin and additionally would
choose to pay for an (illegitimate) legal action than to honor his financial obligation to my accounts.

He obviously considers this a game. He chooses not to take me seriously and in fact has underestimated my ability to understand the nature of
these malicious and deliberate violation. It is said, "the bigger the lie the easer it is to believe." I would agree. It is obvious that he believes
intelligence is only for a select few and he is far superior to all us inferior creatures.

CIRCUMVENTING LAWS OF ETHICS & PRINCIPLE

Definition: The words (Surmise, Infer, Inferred, Infers) are used to establish a definition of circumstances as they have related to my personal
experience and conclusions that were ascertained in the process of conducting business with Mr. Sarullo and his business partner. It is a valid
assumption due his actions though it may be short of direct accusation. The following are valid assumptions in absence of the contrary and will
be substantiated by his response and actions due law or yet pending investigation of his business practices.

Mr. Sarullo has chosen not to directly or in directly respond to allegations of fraud. He defers blame to his software and has chosen not to
acknowledge that he has received, traded or lost the funds accessed by his company and managed trading services. He has chosen to actively
distance himself from responsibility and will or will-not honor any agreement advertised, written or verbally agreed to in the attempts to access
client funds.

Mr. Sarullo reserves the right to impose financial hardship to suit his personal agenda. He reserves the right to mislead, manipulate and
perpetuate contrived stories and information intended to establish unwarranted credibility. He additionally reserves the right to refuse request for
corroborating information or proper verification of his identity or proof of legitimate capability as a qualified trader.

Mr. Sarullo reserves the right to exercise contempt in undermining the rights and due concerns of paid members of his service. He chooses to
take shelter in technicality as it relates to regulations that governs all commodity-based business in the United States. Since (I am not) an
American citizen he feels that he can simply elect to ignore all his agreements written or otherwise. Though requesting access to my accounts he
would infers that he did not directly receiving the said funds directly lost (by his company). So he feels justified in choosing weather or not he will
repay the sum of the loss according to his agreement and original service proposal.

Additionally, since not directly conducting business or representing any commodity brokerage company he deems himself and the conduct of his
company as untouchable by laws or penalties that may be filed against him by any international regulatory body. Mr. Sarullo defies any regulatory
body to directly or indirectly hold him responsible of engineering commodity fraud weather or not such activity be proven or be suspect by actions
or by report of present or past clients. He reserves the right to withdraw all services or responsibility or communication that is due from a
legitimate business or company involved in providing services in the commodities market.

It is inferred that all clients shoulder the responsibility to be cautious in doing business with him. It is inferred that it was my (the clients) fault in
trusting his company with the care and management of the money traded by his proprietary and personally managed service and software. He
would also infer that in not choosing to stop him from accessing the said broker accounts, that I (the client) in-fact bear the responsibility to solely
shoulder all losses incurred. It was my responsibility to treat him with suspicion and suspect of possible fraudulent activity and in not doing so I
in-fact should not expect to be shown proper respect or receive acknowledgment of law or due compensation.

He would also infer that though he alone codes, operates and promotes the software in question that he demands compensation for the profits
generated by this involvement but does not equally bear responsibility for the negative results that are produced by him doing so. He infers that
he alone chooses to honor or disregard any agreement or principles of ethics or established laws that governs international commodities trading.
He infers that only he chooses if, when or how any agreement is interpreted and that the presented content of his website is open only to his
interpretation as it may be convenient to him and his fluctuating agenda.

He infers that no one has the right to question or demand or accuse him of wrongdoing no matter the nature of his conduct. He also infers that
no one has the right to publicly post negative reviews or criticism of his business ethics or negative results of doing business with his company.
Though he offers an advertised service it is not subject to principles, rules or laws that govern international business. He reserves the right to
misuse, misappropriate or otherwise destroy client accounts without challenge or responsibility of due compensation.

LET THE BUYER BEWARE

Mr. Sarullo is attempting to diminish my rights by pretending to be above question. He has attempted to exhaust my ability to hold him
accountable. He wishes me to accept responsibility for any loss and trust him to somehow fulfill a mutually beneficial outcome in this fiasco.
Importantly, all my written statements are attempts to publicly record my personal experience in doing business with this man and his company.
I wish to warn others who may somehow come into contact or may be attracted to his divisive business services or practices. For my part the
damage is already don and "I do not hold my breath for resolution." I think he is knowingly corrupt or mentally defective and likely both. If he is
guilty of conducting a fraud then he should be held accountable by law and exposed to the penalties due the government agencies that are
directly involved.

Let it be known that it is now well over six months since loosing my accounts to Mr. Sarullo's managed devices. Let it be known that I have
extended a reasonable amount of time and restraint in this matter. No matter the outcome I am confident in my position and choose to now place
this unresolved issue in the hands of my pares and the suitable governmental agencies. In light of any doubt Mr. Sarullo should have the ability
to easily re-grow the lost funds (according to the claims made in securing access to my finances) and if not his business services can be
considered a deliberate act of fraud.

This man thought so little of me that he was unwilling to spare even half of my accounts. A charity would have been preferable and when I think
of the mouths eight thousand could feed I shiver. Fear of the living God requires me to practice dignity and self-restraint but the nature of such
willful betrayal will not be soon forgotten. I assume that they will never change so I'll wait patiently for an inevitable demise. A man sows as he
reaps and Samuel Sarullo will be no different.

Thanks to my FPA pares.
In addition to this site I'm planning to develop a blog dedicated to this event and would like to create a check list of my own recommendations
and protocols to help others protect themselves from willful people like this. It is easy to say this or that about situations like this but life is not
played out in black and white there are other tones that are involved in this situation. I find it difficult to live my life in continual suspicion of
everything that people present to me.

Though this is a painful lesson it is non the less a lesson I would choose not to repeat. My only regret is granting access to such a large sum.
It is also good to note that he chose to destroy my account instead of just quitting after he received his first commission. Though you consider
him a complete fraud he did grow my account and receive commission before "knowingly and maliciously" destroying my accounts. That was
not trading for profit and I smell entrenched criminality and likely (m----y l--------g). How does that work?, that is something to figure out.

There are many pitfalls in doing international business. You may think that you have all the answers until you get brad-sided. To progress one
must take risks in life and with the good there is always the bad. It's a part of the coding of life. Every one of us will make a big mistake of
some kind ever ten years. Remember, I told you so.

For all those of my FPA pares who would be inclined, I ask for your support in the filing of a public petition. It's said that there is more that one
way to skin a cat and with your objective support and digital signature I will submit the said petition to an appropriate regulatory body of our
choosing.

Good health to all,

Last edited:
Back