GUILTY - Case# 2011-089 | amag80 vs www.ifti-service.com/

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that IFTI Service is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 63 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How could they ask YOU to make a deposit AGAIN when THEY have just blown up your account?! :D What do they mean by strategy1, strategy2 and the minimum deposit required?! Once, they claim they minimum deposit for S2 is just $2,500, then magically it lowers down to $2,000. Even though HotForex offer 50% withdrawable bonus, it could be used as a leverage.

Not paying you and not responding to the initial case is bad enough. Coming back later, making new promises, and then failing to keep them only makes IFTI look much worse.

Are there any more victims out there who want to open a Traders Court case?

Normally, I would have moved this to the Closed Cases area and ended the discussion. Since IFTI has made promises, I am leaving this here where people can leave comments.

The FPA takes a very dim view of companies making public promises and them failing to keep them. IFTI asked for Amag80's paypal information on Feb. 14th. Amag80 provided it on Feb 17. If Amag80 reports not getting a PayPal confirmation or any other form of payment on March 19th, I'm going to turn this over to the Scam Investigations Committee with my recommendation for a full Scam Finding.

Dont close this case! I have also been scammed from ifti

Hi guys, i too have lost a significant investment with IFTI and have not heard back from them since Nov. 18, 2011. I was also impressed with their 4 year posted history of 250+ pip months and their "promise" to make 250 pips per month. They lost $20K of my investment in 3 weeks. They have promised to refund ALL of my funds in the below email.

"We will refund your Funds in some time period. Because its an big amount, we need good time to pay it back and cant be done too fast."

...And still no response to multiple emails.

I was happy to see that you guys have discussed this and i'll need some help to get IFTI to stick to their promises or report them to the FPA.

HELP!!

You need to leave a 1 star review, open a new thread in Scam Alerts, and then you can file your own case.

Normally, I would have moved this to the Closed Cases area and ended the discussion. Since IFTI has made promises, I am leaving this here where people can leave comments.

The FPA takes a very dim view of companies making public promises and them failing to keep them. IFTI asked for Amag80's paypal information on Feb. 14th. Amag80 provided it on Feb 17. If Amag80 reports not getting a PayPal confirmation or any other form of payment on March 19th, I'm going to turn this over to the Scam Investigations Committee with my recommendation for a full Scam Finding.

Dear FPA TEAM,

I haven't received a single $ from IFTI service....They haven't kept to their promise. Please take action

Hi guys, i too have lost a significant investment with IFTI and have not heard back from them since Nov. 18, 2011. I was also impressed with their 4 year posted history of 250+ pip months and their "promise" to make 250 pips per month. They lost $20K of my investment in 3 weeks. They have promised to refund ALL of my funds in the below email.

"We will refund your Funds in some time period. Because its an big amount, we need good time to pay it back and cant be done too fast."

...And still no response to multiple emails.

Dear Gardner1017,

Dear Gardner1017,

Thanks for coming on this website and posting your problem with IFTI-service, Please also make a complaint with BaFin, Germany. Let them know you problem. We need to stop them from cheating other people, they might open a firm with another name

It looks like the deadline set by AsstMod is the 19th. Make sure to leave an update late on the 19th or early on the 20th.

Back