GUILTY Case# 2012-015 | FxTrader61 vs WWW.FigFx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that FigFx is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 31 91.2%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
reading through this case i'll like to comment that both sides have some faults especially by the trader not waiting for the allowed time before talking scam about the broker however the broker seems to have a very bad customer relation judgin from his response here afterall customers are always said to be right. i'll just advice the broker to release the money and let things be. this should not have gone this far

seedof, Please note that FigFx refused to discuss more about my issue when they said:"Good Luck, The conversation is over"!
Do you think I should waited then?! I don't think so. Add to this we starting discussing about their paragraph #27, it was right of
all the FigFx clients and those willing to be, to hear about this term and prevent the mistake that I made!

Ok, Finally I see my case in Open Cases Folder. Thanks to Pharaoh and FPA moderators.
But why in the review section of FigFx the open cases is 0 yet?

Because I decided to slack off and get 3 hours of sleep this week.

It's all taken care of now.

i've seen another thread created about this broker again. think its high time the broker was declared scam

Pharaoh and AsstMod, What is the next step now?
Please save the other traders from losing their money in this Scam as fast as possible.

it seems you couldn't agree on balance. I wonder when a broker decides to block an account what happens to the open positions, they should be all realized, but then the broker can claim they blocked the account whenever they wish to...., and then i'm guessing what happens.

FixFX SCAM of first order, should be kicked out of Forex broking business.... FPA it's high time to weed such brokers out of business proactively and save the hard earned money of the traders.

Whom does Javier is kidding... seeing trader lost his first deposit, Javier switched the books and then as the cosmos spell turns out to be in the favor of the trader... Javier convinently cancelling the profitable trader... by same token he should also cancel the loss trades and have balls to refund the full deposit instead of just the last deposit.

Let join forces to kick such scamsters out of business....

The facts presented so far do not necessarily show any wrong doing by the FigFX, however, there is evidence in this and other threads that their customer support is abysmal. Whatever Javier may think of his customers personally, it is atrocious and unprofessional to handle cases with the language and name calling he uses. If this company wishes to stay in business, they will have to do much better to generate good will with users here at FPA. Therefore, I'm voting Guilty so that others will not get involved with this broker and the possibly be subjected to this kind of service. Thanks to all for bringing this to light and providing feedback.

As far as I am concerned, both parties are at fault. Trader is quick to call foul and demanding the heads of the broker in what appears to be a very short period of time. The broker decides to be the 'customer' police and refuses to return deposits that they agree they owe the customer to 'teach them a lesson'. Jeez man do we have to go back to pre-school to be in the forex business now?

I vote guilty only because I don't like anyone trying to 'make' me do anything..........but a word of caution to trader, if you keep up your rambling rhetoric, you'll find most broker won't do business with you.........and you don't have to worry about me getting involved in your 'rebate' program.

Back