GUILTY Case# 2012-024 | Raimundas vs www.fxdd.com www.fastbrokers.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that FXDD.com and FastBrokers.com are guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 75 97.4%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Today sent off forms to my IRA custodian to recall funds and close accounts at FXDD. This is the last straw. Been there over a year - way to long. They are not customer oriented at all. Could write a page on my problems with them. When I tried to split off a live account I was required to fill out a detailed form about why I needed it and how I was going to trade it, how many trades, etc; when I tried to open my 7th live account, they said NO , I could not have another account opened. How's that!

Yes, I sincerely believe FXDD.com & FastBrokers.com are guilty of committing scare/intimidating tactics against their clients into submitting to their unfair demands.

I do hope the FPA will send the results of this verdict to all the relevant regulatory bodies so that action(s) can be taken against these two unethical companies.

Absurd- never heard such rubbish -oh man am i glad you warned us about those whacko's -guilty

But think carefully all you guys out here reading this. If these guys reneg on such a relative small amount $1231
they are either in financial hardship and that says a lot or they are either utter scumbags- that make agreements
and then go back on their words -you take your pick. This case teaches us to be careful -
if it sounds too good to be true -it usually is.

Last edited:
i wonder how a big firm as FastBrokers.com put their reputation at risk for 1321$ .
has any one invite them to this thread

i wonder how a big firm as FastBrokers.com put their reputation at risk for 1321$.
has any one invite them to this thread
samob, you have mistaken - the sum is even lower: the correct sum is $1231.25...
In this situation FastBrokers.com acts as Introducing Broker only - the main cause of this conflict is FXDD Company.

Back