GUILTY Case# 2014-056 | dhyiez vs kiwifxbank.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that kiwiFxBank is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 32 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
See if you can find a phone number for ASIC.

Make sure all other complaints (like at eConsumer.gov) are up to date.

Watch Scam Alerts for any new complaints about Kiwi Fx Bank. if you see one, help guide that person through filing a Traders Court case. It usually takes 3 guilty verdicts to equal a scam finding.

Don't put too much hope on any regulator. I got scammed by an Australian company registered with ASIC for 12 000 $ along with around 100 other victims. I reported the misconduct to ASIC and other Australian authorities and they can't be bothered doing anything.

This company is now liquidated and all the money disappeared, while the owners of the company are posting party pictures on their public facebook profiles. Still ASIC didn't do anything.

Kind of frustrating when you think that you are safe with a regulated broker, but it actually is just a marketing hype and when something really happens these regulators do not do anything.

Regulators tend to be very slow. The CFTC is one of the most effective ones out there, but they have to build ironclad cases that can take a year or more to put together before taking action.

Just because a regulator seems ineffective is no reason not to complain.

Don't put too much hope on any regulator. I got scammed by an Australian company registered with ASIC for 12 000 $ along with around 100 other victims. I reported the misconduct to ASIC and other Australian authorities and they can't be bothered doing anything.

This company is now liquidated and all the money disappeared, while the owners of the company are posting party pictures on their public facebook profiles. Still ASIC didn't do anything.

Kind of frustrating when you think that you are safe with a regulated broker, but it actually is just a marketing hype and when something really happens these regulators do not do anything.

okay so i dont have any hope? thanks guys
i think i dont have any hope for them give me back my money

Back