GUILTY Case# 2014-057 | ali reza vs gainsy.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Gainsy.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 39 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
One of the worst brokers ever! Wanted to withdraw 750 USD last week. They dont send it. They play tricks by saying that webmoney is blocked, because its russian. STAY AWAY.

If You Have Some Problem With Gainsy Too, Please, Open Your Self Thread ..
Or Your Thread Case Already Created ?

finally voting...i've been looking forward to this...
they say in my country monday brings good luck...hope you get your money ;)

Guilty as charged ... thats my vote. I dont see any reason why they should accuse him of being radical. And besides, why want a partnership with FPA when they have not resolved their client's account issues and even threatening FPA too?

So .... GUILTY

Hi,

I had an account with Gainsy about 1 year.

I had too many withdrawals with no problem. I make my withdrawals via wire transfer and Skrill. The process is usuallly finishing in one day. I'm very glad with that company.

I was surprised when I saw this thread. Now I'll follow that thread curiously.

Cinar

Then Lucky you Cinar... but seems like Ali Reza didn't have that sort of luck.

Hello
thank you FPA moderator for accepting my case and transfering to open cases.
thank you My dear FPA friends to vote.
Please every user consider my reasons and vote.
I know that i will not recieve my money.
but it is very important for me that they known to all of clients.
because this **** broker is like a wolf in ambush and is ready to slice its prey.

I am voting "GUILTY" too with completely Sure.

This not only applies to clients from Arab countries, but also customers from Europe. Schematic their actions were as follows-in the beginning informed about technical problems with Skrill, repair had take a while to February, in February blocked access to the live chat translating a suspicious activity in the chat, when finally I was able to write to them from another IP in the chat, it wrote back with an IP address from the U.S. and they have clients from the USA serving in ...
Access to live chat was unlocked at the beginning of March and then many customers has been informed that measures have been blocked by spam on live chat and lasts investigation that these affair is to explain.
"Investigation" lasts longer than a month, live chat was again blocked, probably lack the ideas already at this ill client write ... Wine gainsy no doubt stole the money, is to have only the hope that one will not experience more of this. Guilty

Back