GUILTY Case# 2014-112 | tomjersey vs mhoptions.com/

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that MHOptions.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 50 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Generally, 3 guilty verdicts turns it to Scam. If the cases are spread out over a very long time or there are other extenuating circumstances, sometimes a 4th guilty is needed. In a couple of instances, many people filed at once, so the total number of guilty verdicts jumped from 2 up to 6 or 7, also resulting in a Scam Finding.

Unless they can prove their claims regarding the bot, taking in consideration that it breaches their T&C, I'm voting guilty all the way. Add to this that a trader has the right to trade from anywhere he likes. I for example, have 5 houses as addresses and I usually use one address and I always trade via VPS. Guilty as charged.

@tomjersey
I recorded some of my trades so you want find any bots there.
Very nice that you are recording your trades. I'm recording all my trades. I think one day this could be a good evidence..
Interesting how FPA sees it.. What does FPA (Pharaoh and other guyes) think regarding:
1) is recorded trade can be used as evidence in a serious case?
2) how better to record a trade? Maybe we can come up with a set of rules of how-to record a trade, so it would be accepted as evidence in case of escalations and etc.

Looks like another excuse to not pay up what was legitimately invested and made a profit. I hate this crap when I see it. Formal invitation on 08/06/14. No answer. GUILTY!!

Back