GUILTY Case# 2014-186 | kbpatali vs primefms.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that PrimeFMS.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 63 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
www.primefms.com/

I am amazed that they at least refunded the $40,521.25. But, there is no indication, that they are worth continuing to do business with. I vote guilty, based on either their incompetence, or their dishonesty in keeping the profits.

Original FPA Traders Court Submission by kbpatali:

I voted Guilty. But dough...kbpatali . What is the basis of such good investment in this company? I checked their website..there is no physical address and where this company registered? If in U.K then what is the registration number? Even I seen some HYIP companies keeping themselves registered in U.K limited company registry. There are some phone numbers of different country location there. Hongkong, Australia,Russia so so. I think these are virtual phone numbers which can be easily purchased online. And at the time you declared the refunded your principal money some while ago but your profit yet not given by them. How did you think to invest such a good investment in this company when there is no transparent business module I seen. Just on the basis of website? Even this site is not properly made SEO or SMM to gear up marketing! I have doubt on you too :)

Classic scam, they just won't let you withdraw. Shame on you PrimeFMS, stealing client's money. Shame on your employees and managers who are getting salaries from people like kbpatali.

PrimeFMS- you have got my PrimeGuilty vote fair and square

Maybe i got it wrong….who did the refunding of original CC deposit ?
anyway these guys are not regulated, ILLIGAL you are not supposed to get
money back !
But I believe Singapore Regulator and concerned Authority’s, are much more
efficient then European regulators.

Sounds like a classic case of another PONZI scheme, where the client's orders are not sent directly to the exchange, in hopes that the majority of the clients would not be profitable. In this case, "primefms.com" was allegedly caught with their hands in the greedy jar and their gamble backfired, and now they are trying to hush you up by refunding your initial deposit, but they can't or won't cover the client's profits. What a horrible business plan, these shenanigans should be ashamed of themselves. Never give up the FIGHT!

Sorry to hear you got scammed, luckily at least you got your deposit back.

I really think once you go above a 5 figure sum for a deposit, you really got to choose your brokerage extremely carefully. I do not see from the website of primefms exactly where they are based, when I Googled all I found was bad news, and on one such site I found this;

The domain primefms.com is privately registered via Domains by Proxy - No legitimate ownership details are publicly visible on Who.Is. Companies with little to no transparency are usually hiding something.

The website is hosted in Moscow, Russia or they are disguising their location by using a proxy server in Moscow, Russia to route all traffic to their website. Clearly these guys are trying to cover their tracks.

Their domain is very young - less than 110 days old. They also have no reputation on goggle despite their website and support staff claiming "They are one of the biggest most reputable Financial Management Service providers" in the industry. Funny how such a "Big Reputable Firm" can have such a little footprint on the web.

Take a look here, PrimeFMS.com (Red Flags Everywhere!)

I always ask myself why are all the professional traders and prop firms just trade on the Futures markets, one thing for sure is they are heavily regulated and you rarely hear of scams like you do in the retail forex world.

Sorry to hear you got scammed, luckily at least you got your deposit back.

I really think once you go above a 5 figure sum for a deposit, you really got to choose your brokerage extremely carefully. I do not see from the website of primefms exactly where they are based, when I Googled all I found was bad news, and on one such site I found this;

The domain primefms.com is privately registered via Domains by Proxy - No legitimate ownership details are publicly visible on Who.Is. Companies with little to no transparency are usually hiding something.

The website is hosted in Moscow, Russia or they are disguising their location by using a proxy server in Moscow, Russia to route all traffic to their website. Clearly these guys are trying to cover their tracks.

Their domain is very young - less than 110 days old. They also have no reputation on goggle despite their website and support staff claiming "They are one of the biggest most reputable Financial Management Service providers" in the industry. Funny how such a "Big Reputable Firm" can have such a little footprint on the web.

Take a look here, PrimeFMS.com (Red Flags Everywhere!)

I always ask myself why are all the professional traders and prop firms just trade on the Futures markets, one thing for sure is they are heavily regulated and you rarely hear of scams like you do in the retail forex world.

Private domain registration does not necessarily mean any company is scam. Private domain registration is made to combat domain hackers/hijackers/bombers. It is completely technical issue. It is no where connected with legitimacy of a company. Domain ownership address is not cross verified by domain registrars. It is accepted by them on good faith. Until any cyber crime happens no one bother too much on that. But normally why any good company hide their domain ownership person / address. It shouldn't. Keep checking giants like Google,Yahoo,amazon, ebay , they didn't hide address , rather proud to show up there. Even I noticed FPA(Forex peace army) too hiding ..! FPA too registered by Domains By Proxy, LLC ! So doubt everywhere :) We are in scam jargon. Personally we need to check every valid aspect on investment. If it is correct in all respects then go ahead. Remember Scammer do scam for their ill interest in business and Scam detector ( so called web based police) also make business attracting people to the same issue displaying advertisements. Both is business. We trader, small investors are just sand-witch. oh God please save us.

Back