GUILTY Case# 2014-186 | kbpatali vs primefms.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that PrimeFMS.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 63 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There's a difference between a broker and many other companies. A broker is asking you to trust then to hold your money and return it +/- and profits/losses. For brokers and account management companies, anonymous registration can be one more way to hide where your money is really going.

I agree with the GUILTY verdict, but would gladly change this verdict if they were to explain what happened and paid the profits over.

Verdicts can be overturned if issues are resolved. If the company won't bother to communicate, then resolution is unlikely.

That varies from case to case. If the case is solid and the company refuses communication, a vote can come quickly. If it takes more time to gather evidence and/or if the company gets involved, the case can take some time and may not come to a vote at all - depending on how well negotiations go and what the evidence shows.

Thanks to all who commented. I was silly to have been taken in by these people. I started with PrimeFMS on a small amount and invested more when I saw the profits. It was my 1st experience with a trader and perhaps I was naive with my investment. I don't know why they decided to return the investment. It could be because I posted in the scam alert and invited them to say their part or it could be because I wrote to them I will lodge police complaint and also take this issue up with the credit card companies or because of all of these. Anyway, I will be more careful next time around. What happens after the verdict? I will update here if there are any further developments at my end. Cheers!

The same happened to me.
I deposited $29 000 US and have requested a withdrawal from Prime FMS.
Jennifer Yang is not responding to any emails I send.

If someone have advise. Please help. I am trading on my own account and my funds to this date is $70 000 US.

Regards

The money (original deposit) was refunded by PrimeFMS. The latest update is that the profits of close to 120K was completely lost after they opened some trades and closed at loss. Anyway, I was not hoping they would give me back any profit.

Back