GUILTY Case# 2014-197 | spyplus vs optionrally.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that OptionRally.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 35 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i try to post my case number as you said but i don't know how to because no edit option to post it. so could you please tell me how to post that there because i have already post it with edit the first time you asked me so i need your help step by step to post that number plz

Your case number is 2014-197. Why would you need to post it? If you mean your OptionRally account number, there is no need to edit anything. Just reply here and in your Scam Alerts thread and say what it is.

Hi again So what is the new news and what happend after the poll has closed and what is the next step. and i would like to know where is the the head office for this company Option Rally? if you can to tell them that i would like to talk with the Manager of the company

OptionRally now has 4 guilty verdicts. It has been marked as a Scam. A formal FPA Scam Finding should be issued sometime soon.

The head office of OptionRally is probably somewhere in Israel. All the other "offices" are likely to be nothing more than virtual offices.

So far, did not want the company's representative on the complaint and this confirms that they are a scam company and will warn all people online channels of these thieves and they are not men, they are cowards and deserve to be costing their name officially from the market and bring a case against them formally.

Hello Is there any news on the subject company did not respond so far not even one letter of apology has been ignoring all the emails, you will leave the company without supervision and lost the right people this is not fairness at all

Back