GUILTY Case# 2015-001 | Toupaipai vs bloombex-options.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Bloombex-Options.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 53 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Based on all evidence, I voted "Guilty"!

Just to clarify the "license" matter...There's no such thing as "licensed binary options platform". SpotOption is licensed operator in Cyprus for providing financial services. CYSEC does not provide licenses for such platforms. If SpotOption team have decided that they will provide licenses, it does not mean that platforms are licensed by CYSEC.
If you buy a script which comes with a license, the coders provide a license key which authenticates that the script is the original, it is not pirated. That is the "license" that binary option platforms provide. They just show that they operate under a turnkey contract with SpotOption. They don't have a separate license, obtained from CYSEC. If such platform claims the opposite, just stay away!
The same is valid for all EU members!

I strongly recommend to avoid betting on platforms which offer services through SpotOption because of the way they provide their service...

Here I add a chat conversation with a Bloombex person, in order you assess the "quality" of the Bloombex staff:
(I had to make up a name in order they answer through the chat)

info: at 18:36:50
You are now chatting with 'Lisa'
Lisa: at 18:37:00
Welcome to BloombexOptions! How may I assist you?

john: at 18:46:50
Hello, I am interested to invest in your platform. But I would like to know if the platform is regulated

Lisa: at 18:49:28
We are regulated through SISEC

Lisa: at 18:49:38
SYSEC

john: at 18:50:04
ok, could you tell me the License number?

Lisa: at 18:50:36
444asd7894hjk

john: at 18:50:57
what is this?

Lisa: at 18:51:20
a number

john: at 18:51:46
the number of license?

Lisa: at 18:52:07
yes zir

john: at 18:53:17
but Cysec licence numbers have the next kind of format: 237/14 (for instance)

Lisa: at 18:54:32
This is the WPF number

Lisa: at 18:55:09
we are regulated through spotoption platform

john: at 18:55:39
what is the WPF number?

Lisa: at 18:56:23
00doesn t really matter its the number through spotoptions

john: at 18:57:53
So bloombex has not obtained a Cysec Licence, right?

Lisa: at 18:58:39
not atm, licensed through spotoptions

john: at 19:00:51
I have seen other spotoptions platforms that they have a Cysec Licence. That means that Bloombex LTD company belongs to Spotoptions?

Lisa: at 19:01:19
right

john: at 19:05:58
ok, and one last question. I have seen that the number you wrote when I asked you about Cysec License was a tipical combination that somebody writes when just write something randomly, I mean: 444, asd, 789, hjk, all of them are consecutive keys in the keyboard. Where you making up that licence Number?

And Lisa stopped talking...

WTH!! i really hate this type of broker/CS. guilty!

Back