GUILTY Case# 2015-001 | Toupaipai vs bloombex-options.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Bloombex-Options.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 53 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Toupaipai

Private
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.bloombex-options.com

My Case is: I am having serious problems with Bloombex Options. I deposited 600 € (300€ and some days later another 300€). They gave me a bonus of 500€. After some weeks of trading I made the required trading volumen, and my balance arrived to around 4000€. Then I ordered a withdrawal of 1500 €.

After couple of weeks waiting for the withdrawal, suddenly they blocked my account with no reason and they told me that my account was being reviewed by the risk department.
Now it has past more than two months and my account continues blocked (I can not log in) and I haven't receive the withdrawal I ordered (I have just received 300€).

I have contacted to them many times and they always say the same: your account has been blocked (they say the platform provider, Spotoption, is reviewing the account) and they can not do anything, they say I have to wait. But I am already waiting for two months!!

Some weeks ago, a bloombex-options broker called me and offered me to reactivate my account and to make trades for me if I deposited 5000 € (of course I said no) . That was an important proof that they were lying to me, because if they can not do anything, why that broker offered me to unblock my account? ((I have the record of the phone conversations, you can listen them).

Nowadays my account balance is 3700€, but I still can not log in my account and I haven't received the withdrawal I ordered. I would like Bloombex-options to pay me the whole amount I have in my account (3700€) and of course I will never trade anymore with them, because they have demostrated they are a scam.

Attached you will find some chat conversations. Also there are some emails I sent to some of bloombex-options staff (at the begining they used to answer my emails, but after I ordered the withdrawal, they haven't answer to my emails).
You also can find the phone call of the bloombex broker offering me reactivating my account if I deposited 5000€.
Also I attach two screenshots of my account history and some trades I made.

I really appreciate your help.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Jose on 12/07/14

The company was first contacted about the issue on 11/04/14 the last contact was on 12/22/14

Details: They always answer that my account is being reviewed by the risk department and that I have to wait.
But I am waiting for two months, and I think I have waited enought time. As I previously explained, a bloombex broker called me and he offerded me to reactivate my account if I deposited 5000 €, so that proves they are lying to me and they do not want to withdraw my money.

Company representatives' emails: <support@bloombex-options.com> <accountmanager@bloombex-options.com>
Steve Phillips <steve@bloombex-options.com>
Rob Stephens <rob@bloombex-options.com>

Attachments

• proof of balance.bmp
    2.8 MB · Views: 7
  • Gmail - Transcript of your chat_00.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 8
  • Gmail - Transcript of your chat_03.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 9
  • Gmail - Documents to make a withdrawal (support did not answered to me).pdf
    2 MB · Views: 10
  • Bloombex broker conversation_02.3gp
    409 KB · Views: 6
Please go ahead and send an email to all the addresses you listed above. Invite them to come and join your thread in Scam Alerts. Don't invite them to this thread. While it's here in the Case Preparation Folder, it is only visible to a few people.

As I explained in the chat, last sunday I received a call from Bloombex-options. An account manager was calling me because he wanted that I deposited 1000 € in order to invest in some assets (apparently he didn't know about my withdrawal problems). I explained to him that I had a withdrawal pending for two months and my account blocked, and that I was not going to invest more money until I received the withdrawal, and in that way, I could check that the broker was serious.
The bloombex manager told me that it had been an error and I would receive the withdrawal on tuesday (yesterday).
Today I'm still waiting the withdrawal to come (on tuesday the money did not arrived), and my bloombex account still remains blocked.
I hope to have good news soon, but I am not sure about that...

I will let you know if along these days I receive the withdrawal or it was just not truth.

Some days ago I sent an email to the 4 email address of bloombex that I previously added, inviting them to participate into this thread. Also I contacted to them through their chat and I told them about this thread. The guy from the chat told me that my account continued blocked and he didn't tell me anything else.

They have not answered the emails, and I still haven't received the withdrawal.

I've just sent a formal invitation to Bloombex Options to come and join your discussion thread in Scam Alerts. If they don't reply by the middle of next week, this thread will be moved to Open Cases.

The job of an account manager is to know what is happening with every account. According to the phone conversation, the manager knows what really happened as he claims that he could "reactivate the account". Later on, he "gets back to the CS to find out what's happened". Intention?! To scam again and rob Toupaipai with another $5,000...Judging just from the call, I would vote "guilty", there's no doubt that everyone would do the same.
Bloombex, instead of hiding, let's publish their official statement for that case. They have nothing to fear, if they have nothing to hide!

Here I add a chat conversation with a Bloombex person, in order you assess the "quality" of the Bloombex staff:
(I had to make up a name in order they answer through the chat)

info: at 18:36:50
You are now chatting with 'Lisa'
Lisa: at 18:37:00
Welcome to BloombexOptions! How may I assist you?

john: at 18:46:50
Hello, I am interested to invest in your platform. But I would like to know if the platform is regulated

Lisa: at 18:49:28
We are regulated through SISEC

Lisa: at 18:49:38
SYSEC

john: at 18:50:04
ok, could you tell me the License number?

Lisa: at 18:50:36
444asd7894hjk

john: at 18:50:57
what is this?

Lisa: at 18:51:20
a number

john: at 18:51:46
the number of license?

Lisa: at 18:52:07
yes zir

john: at 18:53:17
but Cysec licence numbers have the next kind of format: 237/14 (for instance)

Lisa: at 18:54:32
This is the WPF number

Lisa: at 18:55:09
we are regulated through spotoption platform

john: at 18:55:39
what is the WPF number?

Lisa: at 18:56:23
00doesn t really matter its the number through spotoptions

john: at 18:57:53
So bloombex has not obtained a Cysec Licence, right?

Lisa: at 18:58:39
not atm, licensed through spotoptions

john: at 19:00:51
I have seen other spotoptions platforms that they have a Cysec Licence. That means that Bloombex LTD company belongs to Spotoptions?

Lisa: at 19:01:19
right

john: at 19:05:58
ok, and one last question. I have seen that the number you wrote when I asked you about Cysec License was a tipical combination that somebody writes when just write something randomly, I mean: 444, asd, 789, hjk, all of them are consecutive keys in the keyboard. Where you making up that licence Number?

And Lisa stopped talking...

Back