GUILTY Case# 2015-012 | osa vs optionsmaker.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Optionsmaker.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 54 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well now. Anytime I see a case that has been referred back to the broker, and they have not responded with a feasible explanation of what the problem is, it raises red flags in my mind. I don't know how many times we have seen people get sucked in by dubious promises by brokers. I think OSA can kiss the money Goodbye. If it sounds, and looks like a duck. Never mind. Optionsmaker apparently does not have the reserves to cover their obligations, or does not want to part with the funds. This case should be followed up on in a expedited manner. OSA, good luck.

Optionsmaker

GUILTY. They are behaving as if they are not placing your trades, but, keeping your money. Because they expect you to lose, and you won't know the difference (like a bookie). But, when you win, they can't cover your win. So, rather than go out of business, they tell you that they are not going to pay you. Off to prison they should all go. :mad:

isupport you these people they should be in jail and there are many of them in the market playing the same game, its u right whenever u wish to withdraw your money as show in the field of equity please claim them.

If they are registered in the UK then you can take legal actions against them. I got in touch with the financial ombudsman, trading standards and others to ask about optionrally when they scammed me. All came back and will do a check to see if registered whilst you wait on the phone and were good at offering advice or other places to go to report these things.
Maybe you can try trading standards and the ombudsman and see what luck you have and maybe finally one of these scammers will get brought down for real!

If they are registered in the UK then you can take legal actions against them. I got in touch with the financial ombudsman, trading standards and others to ask about optionrally when they scammed me. All came back and will do a check to see if registered whilst you wait on the phone and were good at offering advice or other places to go to report these things.
Maybe you can try trading standards and the ombudsman and see what luck you have and maybe finally one of these scammers will get brought down for real!
The company that own them Expert Consulting Limited is in the UK as stated on thier website.. I have filed a case against them with ActionFraud. I will try your options.. This broker must be and her staffs must be jailed.. Plus lots of scam brokers.. Too many criminals

Back