GUILTY Case# 2015-094 | vickisb vs bancdeoptions.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that BancdeOptions.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 68 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Email received last night at 12:42 a.m.:
Subject: Managed Options Pty Ltd (In Liquidation)

Dear Vicki

I refer to your email below and advise that we are currently investigating the affairs of the Company.

A notice will be issued to the known investors of the Company next week and a copy of the notice will be sent to you.

Please contact me for any queries.

Kind Regards

Sabina Ramana

http://www.veritasadvisory.com.au/images/logos/Veritas-Advisory.png

T 02 8999 9330 | F 02 9221 8607
L12, 88 Pitt St Sydney NSW 2000
GPO Box 4215 Sydney NSW 2001
Veritas Advisory - Insolvency, Turnaround, Bankruptcy & Forensics - Home

Does this sound legit? In the full header I see "Originating-IP: [209.85.212.177]". If legit, is there any chance I might get my money in the liquidation process?

Vickisb--If this company is liquidating, maybe Australian law would give you a claim on some of its assets(if they have not simply cleaned out everything!)
Hopefully there is a special place in Hell for crooks like this. In the meantime use Pharaoh's suggestions in "Striking Back"--publicity is powerful. A broker who does not return your money is GUILTY. Good luck!--feaisland55

Skype response just received from Ray Johnson Smith:

"I believe the new directors will be announced this week, as for the Commonwealth Bank, they have already closed the accounts and returned all funds to clients, with the new Chinese Banks to take over existing accounts."

Email received last night at 12:42 a.m.:

Does this sound legit? In the full header I see "Originating-IP: [209.85.212.177]". If legit, is there any chance I might get my money in the liquidation process?

The IP is a generic one owned by Google.

The website has been around for a couple of years. I suggest visiting it and contacting them directly to make sure they really sent the message.

If the company really has gone into liquidation, it's very hard to predict how much money will come back. In some cases, it can be none. In other cases, it can be most of the money.

Well, I received a request this morning from Veritas Advisory stating that BDO is in liquidation and requesting that I complete a claim form and submit supporting documentation, which I've done with screen prints of emails, Skype conversations and web pages of trade balance and detail. I've asked them to update me on what I can expect and when. Cross fingers...

Hi Vicki
My name is Fergal and I too was scammed by BDO. They are trading my account down from 20k to zero and even though I wired $500 as a 7% management fee on 15th July I cannot get my money. Can u please help me with how best to proceed before they trade my account down to zero.
Many thanks
F

Vicki and Fergal, please read my posts about BDB. I am trying to get a lot of people together to take collective action. Mail BDB at Allanassoc dot com and visit the site to see what I am doing.

Edward

Back