GUILTY Case# 2015-117 | dodi1980 vs umofx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that UmoFx.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 80 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
NEXT CHAPTER umofx

Hi everone
thanks for your voting ! At the moment i agreed they will never pay back any profits to my now they even do not want to proccess my initial deposit for 500 usd.
At the moment normal theft nothing more ! Do not invest with umofx any money , you can also lose your initial deposit !

Another clear scam here :mad: Those scammers are starting to get clear and easy by simply denying withdrawal requests. At least they were more creative before with their scams by manipulating your trades and hoping not to get caught, but now they are simply stealing in the middle of the daylight :rolleyes:

dodi1980--it seems clear from what you say that the broker is dishonest--we all know that, but WHAT CAN YOU DO TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK? broker is in poland: cannot imagine how to strike back in poland--trip to warsaw or nowy sacz??? social media description of what happened to you will at least help stop them from rippping off other folks. good luck!--feaisland55

I have the same problems with them...

since I put withdrawal request they deleted my account with reason: “The Company has the rights to suspend the Client’s trading account at any time for any good reason with or without written notice to the Client."

So tell me is that reason?? ;)

Im sorry for you too!!!

Back