GUILTY Case# 2015-213 | Axel85 vs visionbinary.com/

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that VisionBinary.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 59 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Based on info provided, I'll stay away from them. However, we've only heard one side, and I'm hesitant to vote guilty.
Agree with you,what ever it is still sound scam broker to me.90% of binary broker are scammer,10% of them are maybe maybe and maybe a good one but it's hard to say...still not found any good review from user until now.

I'd already posted a warning against UKOptions. Subsidiary or not, these companies are based on the "take and run" business model. I always recommend a deep check before making a deposit to any platform or FX broker. Unfortunately, it doesn't help.
Some recommendations...I doubt that @Axel85 will receive his deposit ( let's hope that this case will end possitively for the trader ) so, If the deposit amount is higher than $1 000, then authorities must be informed for thi case and some legal actions taken. If the deposit has been made by a debit/credit card, inform the bank immediately, ask for the conditions for refunding your deposit. Usually, the police and prosecution can do that from your behalf.

Hello,
First of all a good year has all the FPA team.
Axel These people have played with your account it seems to me that there must
In writing this remains unproven. To avoid having to pay you he is lost so that your account is zero.
A complaint to the police is the first step to take in any case an immediate cessation of trading before they are calling you the repayment of the negative balance

Still in pending status since 11/12/15. -_-!!!

Attachments

• Capture.GIF
    Capture.GIF
    31 KB · Views: 1
Based on info provided, I'll stay away from them. However, we've only heard one side, and I'm hesitant to vote guilty.

Vision Binary received invitations to join the discussion from their client and from the FPA. They've decided not to bother.

Based on the available evidence (only from the client, since Vision Binary doesn't care to provide any), I vote GUILTY!

Just check status again, pending status since 11/12/15. Dear moderator, please advise next step.

Attachments

• vision.GIF
    vision.GIF
    30.8 KB · Views: 3
Back